147

These handfuls of dried vegetables were held in front of Guo Bing by Zhang Xiaoming Baba, who blinked at Chen Ning: "boss, I'd better put this in the space of the deputy team It doesn't stink... "

Guo Bing waved his hand: "OK, but in a moment, we need to add some to the dinner to give us some nutrition."

There are vegetables in the base, but now there are only a few dishes in the base, such as potatoes, carrots and big white radish. Only these three kinds of vegetables have a great chance of mutation and corruption. And the new products are not as good as before, but they can supplement the vitamins needed by the human body.

What Fang Hao brought out this time were dried cabbage and dried bean curd. These two things are very difficult to see now.

The people in charge of the food are making a fuss about the practice of cooking. Guo Bing takes Chen Ning and He Zi to discuss the matter after.

"How many cars shall we leave outside this time?"

"But In case everyone who goes in is... "

"Or just hang out for a few more days? Send one or two people back to explore the situation? "

"But Lao Li only recognized the two of us..."

The three cobblers got together to discuss for a long time. Before they came out this time, they felt that their team was being watched. If they went back so openly, I'm afraid there would be any trouble. However, if the soldiers are divided into two groups, one is afraid that those who stay outside are in danger, and the other is that those who enter will not come out. But if we advance and retreat together, we are worried that the whole army will be destroyed

Now they still need to keep in touch with the people in the base. Although the special weapon is not easy to use, its effect is very obvious. Once the knife goes down, the zombie being cut down seems to be corroded, and the wound begins to fester immediately, which is much better than killing the zombie with ordinary weapons.

It would be great if we could get another batch of weapons and equip all the people in the team with handy weapons.

But you can't just bump into a trap because of this.

At the end of the negotiation, Guo Bing and he Zizhong went back to the base with a few strong men and he Zizhong. The rest of them were waiting outside the base.

He Zizhong and his wife promised that if there was any accident, even if they could not rescue Guo Bing, they would at least send the news out of the base for further discussion.

It turns out that if you want to make a meal of over dried vegetables, you'd better soak them thoroughly before they taste good. Fang Hao tried to do these things in the space. He often had to brew some dried vegetables in advance the next day before and on the first day. So the semi-finished products like this are really hard for him to swallow. But the reincarnation of other people is very beautiful - can not it be beautiful? Now, the official base is open to the public to buy food. After selling radish strips with soy sauce, the taste is not very good. If you eat too much of this kind of food, you can eat all kinds of delicacies.