15

Although the primary zombies are sluggish and slow in action, once they find food nearby, they will burst out with amazing strength and speed, seizing everything they can eat and gnawing.

Looking at the things outside the window that were obviously no longer human beings, Fang Hao felt that his heart beat on his eardrum, and everything in front of him seemed unreal.

On the road, there are occasionally several cars flying into the road, and there are always a group of zombies hanging in the distance behind them.

He Zizhong's choice of this route is relatively clean. At this time, most of the people who have responded to it are the supermarkets of various sizes. On the road leading to the meat factory, there are no people acting except the far away communities on both sides of the road.

Before long, they saw the tall factory building of the meat factory. This joint meat factory is the largest in F City. Most of the products sold in supermarkets and scattered cooked meat shops are his products, which taste very good.

When they got to the gate, they saw a frozen truck running across the street. The direction of the front of the car should be to pick up the goods in the morning. As soon as they left the gate, there was an accident.

He Zizhong stopped at the side of the road and got off with the steel pipe. Fang Hao raised his telescope and looked around: "there should be no one."

Hezi nodded emphatically, went to the refrigerator car and opened the door.

This car has just finished picking up the goods as expected. It has a full load of raw and cold cut meat. It has just been processed this morning and will be sent to a large supermarket chain.

With a big wave of his hand, Hezi collected them all into the space.

"Schoolmaster, there's another one ahead!" Following Fang Hao's direction, he Zizhong found another frozen car that hit a tree at the crossroad in front of him.

"Get rid of that one first." He Zizhong made a decisive decision. The situation in the meat factory is still unknown. If there are survivors in it, it is not easy for them to go in and rob other people's things. There are a lot of stocks in these two cars. If both cars are full, they don't have to enter the meat factory, and they can save a lot of time.

Driving forward, he Zizhong found two zombies inside when passing through a frozen car. He Zizhong was struggling to beat the door.

Stop the car, a steel pipe, harvest a crystal nucleus.

In another car, there were three zombies in it. One of them was gnawed into a different face, and his skin was scattered on his face.

This time Fang Hao stepped forward and raised his arm.

He Zi looked at him again. Although his expression was still tense and his face was tight, his hand movements were firm and powerful. Knowing that he has basically adjusted, I feel at ease.

This time, three zombies had no crystal nuclei in their brains. After opening the frozen carriage, they found that the car was full of cooked meat. There are all kinds of sausages, sausages and pickled meat. Although there is only one truck, it is enough for two people to consume for a long time. What's more, before he Zizhong went to the supermarket to buy some cooked food from time to time?