192

History

Chapter 192

Name:The Rebirth of the Last Days and Return to [Fang] Hao Author:Warm Charge 暖荷

+ -  Turn off  Reset

The laughter in the room rang out one after another, and the people of the same military force glared at her with the sight of killing the stupid woman one by one.

Song Xianghong's arm moved and wanted to give her a slap, but she finally put up with it and spread it out on the chair in a very dispirited way. Without looking back, he could imagine the unbelievable expression on the face of his immediate subordinates sitting behind him.

"Miss Song said it was better to be clear, so that no one could say anything in the future." The man asked with a sneer.

Song Qiaoqiao's face turned white and sneered: "Yan Xin is our family's subordinate originally..."

"Miss Song." Yan Xin suddenly opened his mouth and inclined to her with a banter, "I just owe song Lao a favor, so I will assist him in his work after the end of the world. As I said, it's very dangerous for me to return to the old base in song city this time. I have also said that if this mission is successful, I will return the favor to song Lao. "

Song Qiaoqiao clapped his hands on the table: "yes! That set of equipment should be our song family's! "

Yan Xin slightly nodded: "yes, I didn't say no With that, he looked around the people in the room and said slowly, "this time we went to SH City, in addition to assisting the SH city base, there is another task for the base of city a to complete along the way - that is, the equipment for food production just mentioned by Miss Song. That device could process food into a paste, the kind of space food you'd heard about before the end of the world. Although the taste, shape and color are not very good, but each food produced can guarantee the daily heat required by the human body, and it is small in size, easy to carry and long shelf life. As long as we control the amount of food, as long as a small tube can provide a whole day of calories and vitamins

Now the biggest problem in the base is the lack of food. Last time, the base was surrounded by a zombie tide, destroying all the farmland outside the west gate! If there is such a convenient and convenient thing in

Thinking about it, everyone's eyes were bright. A person from a certain force of the former military knew that there was no hope for his own family to swallow the matter. He sighed and asked, "major Yan, this equipment..."

Yan Xin slightly nodded: "brought back." Said, and smilingly swept song Qiao Qiao Qiao one eye, "two sets."

The crowd first breathed a sigh of relief, and then swept to the Song family with a gloomy look.

Song Qiaoqiao has really stood up: "at least there is a set of my family!" She is not stupid to know that she can't swallow two sets alone in this situation.

"Of course, the Song family deserves it." With that, Yan Xin looked at the other people and spread his hands. "After all, this is because song Lao proposed the base in the first place that we were allowed to move. The other set belongs to the base side..." With that, he looked around the crowd again. "To produce that kind of portable food, we still need some raw materials. I don't know these things very well. But there are so many talents in the base, can we always think of a way?"