115

"Damn it! What kind of thing is that! "

As the military vehicle retreated while fighting, the machine guns on the roof of the military vehicle could not stop shooting back. In the dim night, a giant monster with a height of five or six meters and composed of many corpses was staggering towards the direction of the convoy!

"Launch the shoulder missile!" The commander gave his orders at once.

"Boom -" a sound, the missile with a fiery red tail, fired at that strange giant zombie.

The zombie was blown open in the chest by the blow, and fell backward with a long, inhuman whistling sound.

Before the crowd could relax, one or two, the sound of ground shaking came, and a figure in the fog, which was at least twice as tall as the previous zombie, was slowly approaching!

"Go! Get out of here! Get out of here The stolen car was loaded with not only ammunition taken from the military factory, but also a lot of heavy weapons they had taken with them when they left the base. But now they don't have any backup weapons except the weapons carried by each vehicle! They are also shouldering the task of transporting all kinds of instruments back to the base. They can't resist here!

Where did these monsters come from?!

after driving hard for more than half an hour, the overlord team stopped and took a rest.

"Divide the guns into the cars immediately and destroy the truck in place."

"Captain, what about the cars that follow us?"

A sneer flashed in Ellen's eyes: "cheat to get out of the car and kill all of them." Since it's you who followed me to death, don't blame me for being merciless!

Seeing the vehicles in front of them stopped, people who thought it was relatively safe here were relieved. At this moment, we can't see the zombies that follow. Although we may not have been completely away from the danger, the people who have moved things for a long time and escaped most of their fate can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

"Is it after going down to discuss?"

"It seems that there are no military personnel?"

"Then we have to fight for the command after that and see what the team ahead means."

"It's like a overlord..."

The people in the cars that opened the doors never returned to their original cars. The red blood spilled was a silent delicious invitation, which was sent to all directions in the night

the sky brightened slightly, and people who had been tired all night finally collapsed with relief.

"Shit, this night I thought these zombies couldn't be killed. " Guo Bing lay on his back, regardless of whether there was anything dirty on the ground.

He Zi again took out the crystal nucleus in the brain of the last third level zombie and illuminated the light just appeared in the sky: "it's much bigger than the crystal nucleus of the second level zombie."