Intro

Title: 咸鱼植物系,但是异世领主[基建] | Salted Fish Plant Department, But Lord of Another World [Infrastructure]
Author: 时空篱

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory.

Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only then did she realize that she was just an important tool in the book, mainly responsible for giving her credit to the hero and heroine.

Zhuang Jiu: ... what kind of a foe she is!

After another rebirth, she was tired of fighting and killing, so she ran into the deep mountains with the hoarded supplies, and decided to salt fish inside and stay peacefully until the end of the apocalypse before coming out.

As a result, the apocalypse opened, quietly waiting for the violent ability of the previous life to appear, and then used as a security wall to isolate Zhuangjiu from the zombies, but found that she had obtained the plant-based ability.

Silently watching a group of strangely growing and squealing plants appearing in the ground, Zhuang Jiu thought hesitantly: This... can also be used as a safety wall?

-

In 5X23 years, the end of the world is coming, half of the planet has fallen in an instant, and zombies are rampant everywhere.

All animals and plants have evolved, and humans have supernatural abilities, but they are still unable to resist the invasion of zombies. As a last resort, human beings have established major safe areas, trying to unite and jointly resist zombies.

But there is still intrigue in the safe zone. Food, water, and supplies are constantly being consumed, but the territory is gradually eroded by zombies, and everyone lives in endless panic.

Just when everyone was in a state of panic, a giant base was suddenly discovered in the depths of a certain mountain range. All the people living there were people who had been expelled. However, it was technologically advanced and rich in materials, comparable to the alliance before the end of the world. developed.

No, it's better than the league.

All the people in charge of the security zone who were eager to covet the base, after several threats, force deterrence, but still failed, and suffered a lot of blows, finally understood the fact that they could not occupy the base of Zhuangjiu at all!

What to do then?

The leaders looked at each other.

Hurry up and surrender to become the lord's subsidiary safety zone, maybe you can hug your thighs and eat delicious and spicy!

-

In the 5th year of the end of the world, half of the safe area becomes the subsidiary safe area of ​​the winery.

Zhuangjiu suddenly added a lot of work, and the pressure doubled in an instant. After working two days in a row, she finally couldn't take it anymore. She broke into the heavily guarded laboratory of the base, grabbed the man's collar and roared, "Hurry up! When will the antidote be researched? I can't take it anymore!"

Gan Jinxing He pointed to the supercomputer next to him: "Then you have to ask it. When will it run out and when will mankind be saved."

A senior researcher, the hope of all mankind, the male protagonist of the summoning department

(1V1, double first love)

mine clearance:

1. Some of the copywriting content is estimated to be outside the story, the pace of this article is moderate, and it is definitely not cruel! The heroine is not a bad person! In this article, good people must be rewarded, and the fate of bad people depends on how bad they are to determine the degree of misery!

2. The female protagonist is very charming and has a personality like a hamster. She likes to hoard all kinds of things beyond expectations in case of emergency, and enjoys the fun of shopping and do-it-yourself. Several skills of the heroine are ceilings, but they are very powerful (surely).

3. The male protagonist is not a background board and is strong. The male protagonist doesn't have much drama in the early stage.

4. Some of the texts are not my major or have a lot of related professional knowledge. Most of them will be given to my mother in advance. If there are still some unreasonable or small deviations, the general writing will indicate private settings. Reading the text is to be comfortable. If you really don't like the baby, don't force it. It's easy to get together and break up. Maybe there will be characters and plots that you like in the future!

Content label: Fantasy space through the book

Search keywords: Protagonist: Zhuang Jiu, Gan Jinxing, Weite ┃ Supporting role: Pre-received "The King of the Desolate Star is a Farming Department [Infrastructure]" for collection! ┃ Others: Pre-collect "Beautiful NPCs are always coveting me [Infinite]" and "Love with Gao Leng Bamboo Horse" for collection!

One sentence introduction: I want to salt fish, but the members are so hardworking!

Purpose: hard work can change your life!