Chapter 21

Chapter 21 (Revised, with new words)

    With this terrifying scene reflected in his eyes, Zhuang Jiu couldn't stop the fear in his heart, as if he had returned to the previous life in an instant.

    She happily planned to take Werther away from the empty house, but what she saw was Werther's broken skeleton on the ground.

    It's almost exactly the same as this one!

    Zhuangjiu instantly rushed to the mechanical body of Werther, which had fallen apart.

    She knelt on the ground, her hands were shaking, trying to gather all the scattered parts together, but the rust that was born spreads at a very fast speed, wrapping and separating the mechanical parts firmly, Then solidified on the floor.

    The door of the room has almost completely turned into a rust territory!

    "Werther, Werther! Are you alright? Don't scare me!" The fear of losing Werther in the previous life made Zhuangjiu unable to remain rational and calm at this moment, just thinking that if he could put Werther's body back together, he might be able to Bring Werther back!

    She should have noticed the anomaly when she saw Werther moving slowly in the basement ice cellar. But at the time, she just thought the basement was cold, causing Werther's gears to turn and jam.

    No, actually in Yan City, when she asked Werther to self-check and found that so many parts were seriously damaged, she should have noticed that something was wrong. By the time Werther fell apart in front of her eyes, it was too late!

    Zhuang Jiu's eyes became red, and tears gradually accumulated in his eyes.

    Werther's chip is still in his body... Yes, if we clean up the rust and find its chip, we might be able to save Werther!

    Just when Zhuang Jiu was completely restless and was about to go to the kitchen to get the rust remover, he found that his calf was suddenly slightly bumped.

    The robot vacuum cleaner half a calf was at her feet, lightly hitting her calf. After seeing Zhuang Jiu look at it, the cylindrical robot vacuum cleaner circled around the center point and then swayed from side to side. After a moment, he walked slowly towards the living room.

    It seems to be guiding the wine to the living room.

    Seeing this familiar action, Zhuang Jiu was suddenly startled, and a hint of hope rose in his heart.

    Is this... Werther? !

    As the sweeping robot stopped, Zhuang Jiu saw a pair of Bluetooth earphones placed in the middle of the coffee table.

    Just after putting on the earphones, Zhuang Jiu heard a burst of weeping from inside: [Sister Wuwu just scared me to death! I thought I was going to have an accident! Fortunately, I suddenly remembered that my chip had been placed outside, otherwise if it was covered by that pile of rust, I am afraid that the chip would be really damaged! 】

    【What should I do, sister? I'm afraid Werther won't be able to accompany you for a few days until you get a new body. 】

    After hearing the familiar voice and confirming that Werther was okay, Zhuang Jiu, who was greatly frightened, slowly sat down on the sofa, and when he relaxed, he suddenly realized that there was a cold sweat behind him.

    "Scared me to death, you'll be fine!" Zhuang Jiu let out a sigh of relief.

    Concern is chaos. Werther was just like her family. How could Zhuangjiu calm down at that moment when he saw such a thing happen to him!