Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    This scream, like cold oil falling into boiling water, instantly made everyone in the entire cabin panic. Almost everyone trembled when they heard the sound, and then turned to look at the source of the terrifying sound.

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but look at the place that was a certain distance away from her.

    A middle-aged man with a blue-grey complexion and zombie stripes of green and red on his face had a crooked mouth and nose, the corners of his mouth were salivating, his eyes were deeply protruding, and under the sunlight, his white pupils quickly turned completely black.

    He kept making a low roar in his mouth, just like a zombie!

    However, Zhuang Jiu noticed that only his face changed color, and his body was temporarily the same as a human, so he should have become a zombie not long ago.

    Everyone will be checked before getting on the plane, but he was not stopped, which only means that he was normal at that time, otherwise he should have been discovered by the Star Police Department.

    A few hours ago, the cabin was completely dark, perhaps because of this, his zombie transformation process was not so obvious. Even if he has become a zombie, because there is no stimulation of strong light and loud sound, he is no different from ordinary human beings. But unfortunately, the man just opened the shutter of the machine window because of Tang Panpan's words, and a strong light penetrated in for a moment, which stimulated his perception as a zombie, so it completely stimulated the ferocity of zombies. , became what it is now.

    "Quickly catch him!"

    "Quickly kill him!" In the

    cabin, men, women and children of all ages were screaming, and many people trembled and unbuckled their seat belts, trying to stay away from the place where the zombies were. Some people couldn't leave quickly because they were sitting in the seats inside, and even stepped on the seats and climbed outside, looking anxious, for fear that they would die in the next second.

    In order to prevent the star police from discovering clues, Zhuang Jiu couldn't reveal his abilities, he could only watch helplessly as he pounced on a young woman sitting next to him who had not had time to unbuckle his seat belt, his hands dead Hooping her, burying her head in her neck and starting to bite, every movement brought a piece of warm blood and tragic screams, filling the entire cabin.

    Blood was scattered everywhere, and the woman struggled frantically, stabbing it on its body with a knife. But a zombie is a painless existence, and these things have no effect on it at all, so no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't resist the huge strength of the zombie, she could only endure the pain and cast her eyes on the only one with her. On a man in the aisle.

    Her voice was like a tattered bellows, with a whirring sound every time she said a word, "Help me...kill it!"

    Her eyes were full of hope, as if she was pinning her hopes on that person.

    It was a man about the same age as him. After receiving her look for help, his body shivered suddenly, and his eyes quickly avoided. He shouted "I'll come to save you right away!", but his body honestly retreated back quickly, and hurriedly fled to the other side of the aisle!

    "I'll find some good weapons first!" he yelled.

    Such an action clearly proved that he would not come back, but no one had any objection to it. In this chaotic era, morality has already begun to gradually disappear. In order to survive, even in the face of the closest people, it may happen that death is not saved.