Chapter 115

Chapter 115 [Two more]

    Vine's voice was a little tight, not as brisk as before: "I, I just remembered it just now, but I definitely didn't intend to hide it!"

    Suddenly hearing such a sentence, Zhuang Jiu was still a little confused, and asked. : "Whose voice did you hear? What did you think of?"

    "Professor Gan's voice... When I was sleeping, I seemed to have heard his voice. But it's been too long, and I happened to be in a daze. so I forgot about it when I woke up."

    "Didn't you talk to him for so long these days? Plus he also said something about what happened in the nurturing room. , similar to the sound I heard and felt when I was sleeping, so I suddenly remembered..."

    The vine released by Zhuangjiu raised his head cautiously: "The seed he said , like it's me."

    Vine usually doesn't lie to her. Zhuang Jiu looked at it carefully and asked: "But if it's really you, can you locate those people now?"

    Vine shook his head hesitantly: "I tried it yesterday, now Not yet. After waking up, I feel that many of my abilities have been sealed, and I may have to go through evolution to restore the same abilities and state as in the seed period.”

    Zhuang Jiu nodded thoughtfully: "Then you have to work harder and evolve quickly, maybe there will be places that can be used for you in the future. However, how can you be so much better at the seed stage than you are now?

    " With such an understatement of her words, Vine was stunned first.

    "You, aren't you angry with me?"

    "What's the point of being angry?" Zhuang Jiu asked strangely: "Since you only remembered this matter now, it means that when you were sleeping, you Your awareness and skills are not under your own control. The problem is those who have a bad mind, and it has nothing to do with you."

    "Just like those who set fire to the mountain in the past, the problem is people, and it is impossible to make mistakes. Do you blame the lighter or the cigarette butt for the reason?"

    Vine nodded weakly: "Yes. But I still want to say sorry to you."

    Zhuang Jiu smiled and waved his hand.

    "I don't know exactly why the ability is weakened now. I'm afraid I will have to wait until the day when my evolution is complete and my memory is fully unlocked before I can know the answer.

    " It didn't take long for the koi and the hills to come back from the tour. After talking to Koi about his demands, Zhuang Jiu still asked him to try the address of the Federation given by Gan Jinxing.

    The two broken supercomputers were quickly transferred to the Xianchao, but after Koi tried many times, there was still no way to get the one from the Federation.

    The strength of the Federation and the technology it masters are indeed far ahead of the Alliance, and it may even be almost the same as Zhuangjiu and Werther.

    It's just that Zhuang Jiu doesn't understand.

    According to Gan Jinxing, there are hidden dragons and crouching tigers in the federation. But why are these powerful people willing to go to such a difficult place? With their abilities, why not directly overthrow the alliance and become the boss?

    These questions may be answered differently by everyone in the Federation, but there is no doubt that these people will never do anything that is detrimental to the interests of mankind.