Chapter 74

Chapter 74 [Additional]

    The snow-white snow leopard cub, Wang Cub, turned back into the body of an animal in an instant, rushed forward in anger, and got into a ball with Tang Panpan on the sofa, showing its sharp teeth from time to time to try to bite her.

    "Hahaha, your name is amazing! Aren't you a snow leopard? Why did you choose a dog's name? Sure enough, you're a fool!" Tang Panpan laughed, leaning back and forth, which really subverted her usual image.

    However, Zhuang Jiu thought about it, hey, she usually doesn't seem to have an image to speak of, and it is reasonable to have the current situation.

    Wangzai was extremely annoyed: "Don't compare me to that kind of stupid creature! I'm a snow leopard with a super-intelligent quotient!"

    Tang Panpan couldn't help laughing and said "oh", and replaced it with a few scratches on his arm. Scratches.

    Dr. Cui, who was just walking down to get some water, was taken aback - his job before the end of the world was a doctor, and when he came down, he happened to see Wang Zai opened his "blooded mouth" again and bit him fiercely. On Tang Panpan's arm.

    "Be careful!" He came to Tang Panpan very quickly, frowned and grabbed Wang Cub's neck directly, and looked at them both seriously: "It's the end of the world now! Animals have not received regular vaccines, And you don't know how many bacteria and viruses you have on your body, you are so old, how come you don't have any awareness of prevention, just let them bite at will?"     His face was unprecedentedly serious: "The current medical conditions have already Very bad, there are not many rabies vaccines in the leisure winery. If you do this, you are treating your life as a child's play!"     Tang Panpan's arm did indeed have some scars because of the fight just now. There was even a bloodstain on the pure white arm, which was dripping blood slightly towards the outside, which looked a bit shocking indeed.     She and Wang Zai stopped at the same time with a guilty conscience, staring at Dr. Cui with big, wet eyes like a deer.     "Yes, I'm sorry."     Tang Panpan didn't pay much attention to it when he was making a fuss, and only after he stopped, he realized the fear.

    Her heart was full of annoyance. During this special period when medical supplies were extremely scarce, it was too extravagant to waste a vaccine just because of her unintentional fight with Wang Zai!

    And...

    even the animals and plants have mutated now, and I don't know if the bacteria will mutate. For her, I don't even know if the rabies vaccine will work.

    She is so careless!

    "Forget it, it's important to deal with the wound. Let me go upstairs first." Although Dr. Cui was still weak, he pulled Tang Panpan up and hurriedly took her back upstairs. There was a sound of rummaging through boxes.

    Wang Zai realized that he seemed to have done something wrong again, and lowered his head slack, his thick tongue gently licking Zhuang Jiu's palm, as if begging for mercy.     Zhuang Jiu sighed: "It's not all your problem, and I didn't notice it. By the way, when will your parents come here? We don't have much food here. You stay until they come to pick you up, and then you can leave with them."     Wang Zai tilted its furry head and said in a milky voice, "Last time they said they would go out to play for a few days, but as soon as they left, It's been more than 3 months, so I don't know when they will come to find me this time. Moreover, there is still one most important question."     It hesitated and said: "My parents seem to think that I follow you and should I often stay in the extreme north, so...they shouldn't know that I have come here."     Wang Zai's voice was getting smaller and smaller, and he was probably aware of the "strong buying and selling" behavior of himself and his parents, and quickly He slipped into Zhuang Jiu's arms and said, "I-I can't stay with my parents when I go back, please, beautiful sister, let me stay! If I really don't have anything to eat, I can do it too. Try to find something to eat by yourself!"     "I won't mess around anymore, I will stay here obediently, okay?"     Zhuang Jiu thought about it, but he reserved his opinion for the time being, and only said to give it a few days to investigate. Expect.