Chapter 148

Chapter 148

    The things that the underground fortress has been placed in place, like a gust of wind, are quickly passed to all the power users who are attacking those mutant creatures.

    After knowing the news, their attack seemed to be much more rapid, and soon killed a lot of mutant animals and plants, reducing a lot of burdens.

    Perhaps there were still some heavy burdens on them before, but now they have been completely lifted.

    Because they heard Lord Star God speak again -

    "Don't worry about the land and food issues. If our homeland is destroyed, we will rebuild our homeland, and if the food is gone, we will sow the seeds ourselves. Those abilities handed down from our ancestors, Can't we develop better now when technology is highly developed?" The

    worries have disappeared.

    The first group of mutant animals had already been killed. Before the arrival of the giant octopus, a few scattered marine mutant animals that had left the ecosystem and landed were also burned to slag under its nose.

    Without the target of the attack, there was a strange silence in the entire space.

    And at this moment, a smell of barbecue suddenly spread all over the place where the power user was.

    After attacking for so long, the power user was too hungry. At this moment, they suddenly smelled such a fragrant smell. Even if they knew that it was a mutant creature with an extremely disgusting body, their stomachs were not conscious of the smell of being burned. grunted several times.

    But they didn't dare to say it.

    Because, the giant octopus will soon reach their encirclement, and all the power users are on guard, for fear that it will suddenly explode.

    But suddenly there was a strange sound of breaking the air, and the mechanical voice echoed in the sky: [Everyone please pay attention, everyone please pay attention, the members of the 1-5 team come over to eat first, and then change to 6- after eating. 10 team members, and so on. The address of the cafeteria is at (xxx, xxx). Anyone who hears the voice should rush to the cafeteria as soon as possible. 】

    Abilities and the coming giant octopus:  …?

    Did they hear it right? Does this mean they should take turns to eat?

    The mechanical voice was repeated twice, and all the power users were a little cloudy at first, until Werther said to them: "Lord Star God said it's time for dinner, everyone must be full before they can fight. The cafeteria The food has been prepared, the members of squads 1 to 5 hurry up and go first."

    Only then did they move.

    These teams had already been roughly divided into groups and numbers before. After hearing Werther's words, they quickly came to the place nearly two kilometers behind everyone without a moment's delay.

    Others are still waiting.

    The giant octopus has finally arrived on the battlefield.

    Compared to its previous body soaked in sea water, the giant octopus now looks much smaller. Maybe it was because of a lot of water that was taken off, and the skin was a little wrinkled.

    It's just that its height is still terrifying, and without the heavy ink-like black sky, the terrifying aspects of it are completely visible.

    The skin of the octopus is full of tiny holes, and there is no smooth place to be found at all. In addition, close observation allows the power users to clearly see what exists in its large holes.