Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Before Zhuang Jiu could see clearly, a star policeman waved his hand impatiently, "Hurry over! Don't get in the way!"

    She could only reluctantly drive the car away.

    Perhaps it was because of the imminent end of the world, which made Zhuang Jiu a little uneasy, even when she saw the slap print on the scrapped car just now, she was thinking all over her head, this could not be caused by zombies. right?

    While thinking about it, the car has already driven a long way, and then I want to go back and take a closer look at what happened to the car, but I find that a cordon has been stopped behind me.

    The star police stared at him and stood on the side, stopping everyone who drove to Yan City!

    Zhuang Jiu's intuition is not right, "Werther, invade the surveillance over there and see what happened!"

    [Okay. ]

    Werther was skillfully operating on the star network, but after a while, he asked strangely, [Sister, those star police did not turn on any communication equipment, I can't invade here, and I can't see what happened]

    It's even more strange. , her guess would not be right?

    But even if Zhuang Jiu had a lot of thoughts in his heart, he couldn't break through the defensive line and go directly to observe. If she really did this, I'm afraid she will appear in Star Prison tomorrow, and the front page headlines will scramble to broadcast the whole process of her imprisonment.

    Let Werther intensify his observation over there, Zhuang Jiu also noticed a trace of hunger unconsciously. The two changed positions, Werther continued to drive, and Zhuang Jiu opened the translucent device behind the car to observe the outside scenery while eating.

    With today's technology, many cars can already make all the metal panels from the doors to the roof translucent. It looks like a normal car from the outside, but inside, you can see everything outside clearly and unrestrictedly, which is very suitable for some car owners who like to watch the scenery.

    Winery is no exception.

    After the meal, she rested for a while and then half lay on the back seat. The back seat noticed that Zhuang Jiu was lying down, and automatically changed to a height suitable for human body structure. She swayed and fell asleep unconsciously.

    When he woke up again, his eyes were filled with darkness. Werther had already closed the translucent device in the background, and even the windows had raised black baffles, but it seemed that the wine was a little nervous because of something in his heart, so he woke up very early even in the almost total darkness.

    The car had stopped, and Werther was in a semi-standby state ahead. After hearing the movement of Zhuang Jiu, it turned on immediately, [Sister, we arrived in Lei City about two hours ago. According to Werther's calculation, the food we store now can provide about 10 years' worth of food, so Werther did not buy that much food when he went to buy it alone this time. 】

    Opening the car window again, only to find that the shimmering light of the morning sun has just shone on the earth.

    It was only 6:00 in the morning.

    Passing the soy milk and the egg noodles he just bought to Zhuang Jiu, Werther continued: [Sister, is there anything else you want to buy? If not, should we go directly to withdraw the star coins? 】

    Zhuang Jiu said, "There are indeed some things. Is there a shop that sells seeds nearby? I plan to buy some and grow them myself."

    Although plants will mutate after the end of the world, Zhuang Jiu wanted to try it.