Chapter 139

Chapter 139

    The border disappeared, and the ruins of the ancient city of Wan also disappeared out of thin air, which is a bit strange no matter how you look at it.

    Although it is guessed that the giant octopus did it on purpose, but where the ruins of the ancient city of Wan were got by it, I am afraid that Werther needs to search for it.

    I am afraid that this so-called ancient city of Wan is really the city of Praretia that was swallowed by the sea. In case the giant octopus sends it back to the bottom of the sea, it will be more troublesome for them to continue looking for some information about the research institute.

    "No matter what, the most important thing is to exterminate the octopus and those huge creatures. Those traces can be determined, at least the octopus has landed, and we must be careful during this time. Unite all the power users as soon as possible, together Encircle them in the early stages, otherwise it will be much more troublesome to kill them after they have grown to maturity."

    Weite nodded. Just as breakfast was ready, he brought out the vegetable salad and placed it in front of the wine.

    Originally, Werther wanted to make lean meat porridge in the morning to nourish Zhuang Jiu's body and replenish the nutrition he had not been able to supply during this time, but when he thought about what happened and what he had seen yesterday, Zhuang Jiu couldn't eat and was sleeping. I specifically told Werther that no meat should be served for breakfast.

    Even her psychological quality is not strong enough to see such disgusting things and eat without changing her face.

    Tang Panpan also had two dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes drifted out of the room, "Good morning Zhuangzhuang, I had a nightmare last night."

    "What's wrong?" Tang Panpan's breakfast was placed in front of her seat, looking at her puzzled.

    Tang Panpan glanced outside faintly, "Last night, I dreamed that an octopus directly ate the idle winery. I woke up once and went back to sleep, only to find that the dream was still continuous! At that time, I had already entered the It's belly fell, and then I woke up again."

    Zhuang Jiu guessed reasonably: "And then you haven't fallen asleep?"

    "No..." Tang Panpan looked as if his whole body was about to split, "then I fell asleep again, heard the octopus muttering 'it's so bad', and then spit me out and rolled you up Go in, let's eat, eat, chew and say it's delicious."

    "Why is this octopus discriminating against its appearance!"

    Zhuang Jiu: ...I don't really want this kind of special treatment.

    Originally it was just a joke, Zhuang Jiu thought about laughing and passed it, but he didn't expect Tang Panpan's words to be heard by Liu Yun, who happened to be looking for Zhuang Jiu.

    His face suddenly became a lot more serious.

    "Dream will also reflect some things in reality. You go to the living room with me, tell me the scene in your dream carefully, and I will interpret the dream."

    Tang Panpan, who was just about to sit down for dinner: "? Can I have a meal first? Or bring the meal over and talk while eating?"

    Looking at the pale Tang Panpan with a hint of hypoglycemia on his face, Liu Yun's expression changed several times before he finally nodded reluctantly. , "Well, don't eat it on the ground, don't touch other things on my table with your hand."

    Tang Panpan cheered, and quickly left the villa with Liu Yun with the bowl in hand.

    Gan Jinxing was sent back to the experimental base by Koi last night. While eating, Zhuang Jiu was thinking about sending him a message and telling him to try not to go out during this time. As a result, he happened to hear a message from Xingwang.