Chapter 134

Chapter 134

    The cobra was stunned by the slap of the vine, and its body flew out and fell to the ground without moving for a long time.

    It finally came back to its senses, and was about to continue rushing towards Zhuang Jiu and the others in anger, but its body couldn't move. It looked down, only to find that its body was twisted by the green stuff, and a steady stream of heat and fluid was seeping from its skin.

    It struggled but to no avail. After a while, the whole snake seemed to be dehydrated, and shriveled down rapidly, and soon its size returned to its normal size.

    The vine just let it go.

    It was also the first time that Zhuang Jiu saw such a human side in a snake - it shook its body, its small eyes were full of fear, Xinzi spat out a few times but didn't say anything in the end, flicked his body fled quickly.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't control the vine to chase after it, but his eyes brightened a lot. He took a step to the side and gently broke away from Gan Jinxing's hand: "The vine, you are finally awake!" The

    vine twisted his body, hehe smiled. , said rather yin and yang strangely: "I slept for more than half a year, but can't I wake up?"

    Zhuang Jiu: "...What's the matter with you? Speak well!" The

    vine immediately returned to a normal tone, and he was intimately involved with her. On his shoulders: "Aiya guest officer, you haven't had Linxing Xiaoteng for more than half a year~ Xiaoteng wants to kill you~"

    Although the tone still sounded strange, it was much more pleasing than the yin and yang strangeness just now, Zhuang Jiu Forcing himself to ignore Gan Jinxing's shocked look at the two of them, he coughed lightly, "How could it be more than half a year? I feel like it's only been a while."

    Gan Jinxing explained this question to her: "The time and space in the vicinity of the long river of time and space are disordered. It is possible that after we go in and come out, it only takes less than one second in the middle, or it is possible to go out and come back, and it is already Hundreds of years of vicissitudes have passed."

    He paused, and for some reason he looked away with a guilty conscience: "Actually, I didn't plan to bring Lord Star God in at first. But I think, I'm not good at such a big thing. People make decisions, and anyway, you will always know what happens inside, so why don't you go in and have a look, and by the way, it will save you from looking for me for a long time but not seeing me, and you will be worried."

    Zhuang Jiu paused.

    What he said...

    Before he went in, he didn't explain it well.

    And he's not very worried, after all, before he left, he told Werther where he went.

    There is an inexplicable feeling of being taken on a pirate ship.

    Everything around her came back again. While Zhuang Jiu was chatting with Vine and Gan Jinxing, the phone in her pocket kept shaking.

    Zhuang Jiu had just opened the star net, and there was a sound of breaking air in his ears. Werther quickly landed from mid-air and hugged Zhuang Jiu. At this moment, the tall and cold mecha of about two meters trembled slightly. "Sister! You're finally back! Werther hasn't seen you for a long time!"

    For Zhuangjiu, it might be that he didn't see Werther for a few hours, but for Werther, it was actually half a year. Did not see her.

    That day at the bottom of the sea, when he received the news of Zhuangjiu, he was still struggling to rush towards the place where Zhuangjiu was. However, just when he could see the deep blue hemisphere from a distance, and was still secretly overjoyed, when he finally caught up, a "giant wave" suddenly occurred on the bottom of the sea.