Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "You can look at the specific situation first, and then it will be safer to go in." Zhuang Jiu did not directly agree, leaving a little leeway to return to the world.

    Since she promised her, it would be better to go there earlier. However, the mutant vines in Zhuang Jiu's body did not wake up for the time being. For her own safety, she took a star magnet gun from the underground ice cellar and put ice ore in her bag before lying down with Tang Panpan. On the back of the hen, I intend to see what kind of place it is before making a decision.

    If you can, it will be much safer to add a filter upstream and then play in the water.

    A few of them had no attack ability, and Werther was worried about Zhuangjiu, so he followed him with a weapon, and left the lunch to Liu Yun, who was considered Werther's apprentice in terms of cooking skills, and handed it over to him to solve it.

    This was the first time Liu Yun had faced such an "important" matter alone, and he was so nervous that he had been thinking about the noon menu from the moment he heard Werther tell him about it.

    The three and one chicken quickly moved towards the mountain spring.

    As Tang Panpan said, the spring water is behind the shady mountain wall, and the water flows down from the top of the mountain. Continue to flow down the small hole next to it until it merges into the river not far away.

    The water is crystal clear, and you can even see how many pebbles are there. It seems that because of the flowing water, there is no moss growing on the stone walls on both sides.

    The vegetation nearby is extremely sparse. At first glance, except for some low bushes, there are hardly any tall trees, which is in sharp contrast with the nearby hills with lush vegetation.

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but feel a little strange in his heart, and secretly remembered this abnormal scene.

    The three slipped off the hen's back, and Werther walked over first.

    Although he is in a human state now, his basic functions are all configured. After a brief scan of the pool water, he said: [There are many small fish and shrimps that cannot be seen clearly, and according to the scan, they all flow down from the upstream. With our filters, it is indeed possible to block them in the water inlet, but this is easy to cause accumulation and it is easy to damage the filter. If necessary, it must be cleaned regularly, otherwise, once blocked, the water flow will be diverted, and this pool of water will easily become stagnant water. 】

    It sounds like this is really quite troublesome.

    Tang Panpan didn't expect to see the places that he casually saw and thought it would be easy to achieve, but when he got to the bottom of it, he still had to think about so many things, he quickly waved his hands and said, "Zhuangzhuang, this is too much trouble, forget it! Why don't we go back and dig a small swimming pool next to the villa of the leisure winery, and we can go there to escape the heat in the evening?"

    Anyway, there is already a precedent for the turtle house, and it is not difficult to build a similar swimming pool.

    Zhuang Jiu nodded and returned to the hen's back: "That's fine. We can also imitate the design of the top of the mountain, build a small swimming pool surrounded by mountains on three sides, and put ice ore in it, so that even if we soak in it during the day It won't be exposed."

    Tang Panpan nodded hurriedly, thinking in his heart that he can't be so self-righteous next time, the water has not been completed, and more things have to come out.