Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Zhuang Jiu stared at him calmly for a while, then shook his head and turned around.

    "There's not much to say, I'm just taking back the blue ore rights of the previous years in the name of my parents. As for the others, you can ask Mr. Liu directly, I have already completed the formal procedures. Of course, if the alliance feels that it is not suitable Regulations, just don't ship it, it doesn't have any effect on me."

    The door of the office opened, and Zhuang Jiu left the company without looking back.

    Even if she had a legitimate reason and used some of her parents' permissions, but privately purchased a large amount of blue ore without going through the alliance, if the alliance knew about it, it would be a serious crime, and she would be taken to the Star Prison.

    Better to leave immediately.

    Although the previous goods filled in the entrance of Qinshan, in the final analysis, it was only a small village closest to the entrance of Qinshan. Because she was not at ease with this batch of goods, for fear that someone would intercept it, so the address filled in was the real Qinshan entrance.

    If it is discovered, the Alliance may learn about her private hands and feet, and may even trace her specific location!

    It seems that something has to be done to prevent these people from tracking her location.

    When she left, she suddenly remembered something. She returned and handed the card to the front desk who didn't relax, thinking she was going to ask her for help, "Please cancel it out for me, as well as the previous record of this card." The

    company's leadership has already After the replacement, after President Liu stepped down, it is estimated that he also revealed a lot of things to the alliance. She doesn't need to keep the existence of this black card, and canceling the black card and records can also make the alliance ignorant of her past movements.

    Broken the canceled black card, Zhuang Jiu threw it into the trash can, and drove the car away.

    Behind her, a faint red light flashed in a hidden corner, and the red light gradually disappeared until the shadow of the car disappeared.

    in the office.

    Gan Jinxing turned on the headset, and heard the angry roar of the leader of the alliance: "Why did you hang up just now! What did you talk to her about later?"

    "Didn't I have heard all the chats I had with her before?" Facing the alliance, Gan Jinxing did not have the same good temper as Zhuangjiu, and said coldly: "She said it wasn't her doing, you still think How about it? Detain people? Don't forget what you promised me before! Since she didn't admit it, she didn't do it! Put your attention where you should be!"

    "You are so clear . Just sending her a message..."

    Gan Jinxing hung up the phone directly.

    Picking up An An, who was a little unhappy because Zhuang Jiu left, Gan Jinxing felt a little lonely, and smiled bitterly and followed its hair: "She doesn't seem to know you anymore, and she doesn't remember me... But it doesn't matter, she will remember one day. "

    But now, we are temporarily constrained by the alliance, and we can't go to her yet."

    Holding An An, he walked out of the office.

    Back at the machinery factory again, Werther has selected all the parts he needs. Originally, it was happily waiting for Zhuang Jiu to come back, but when he saw Zhuang Jiu, he found that her face was a little ugly.