Chapter 123

Chapter 123

    The barrier can block the entry and exit of people, as well as the emission of signals, otherwise Werther would not have discovered the strangeness of the ancient city when he arrived at this place.

    But even though this barrier has many restrictions, it cannot prevent the signal transmission between the two Wittes, so at this moment, only Witte can easily transmit the message.

    This barrier is clearly man-made, or at least some kind of creature is controlling it. So it can be imagined that what comes out here may be the animal raised by that creature.     This place looks lush with water and grass. This creature doesn't stay in it well, why did it suddenly come out? Is it because you have been assigned a task, so you have to come out?     Zhuang Jiu couldn't figure it out for a while, so he could only guess that maybe by observing the mutated lion's every move, he could have a certain understanding of the creature that raised it.     Of course, it is also possible that Zhuangjiu thought too much.     But no matter what, the mutant lion that suddenly ran out is a huge hidden danger and danger, and someone must be sent to keep an eye on its whereabouts, and if necessary, strangle it in time.     After making an OK gesture with Zhuang Jiu, a few people saw that the mutant lion had indeed disappeared from their sight, and only then did it reappear, and Gan Jinxing also joined the crowd.     "Let's try again if the koi can transport us all back," said Zhuang Jiu.     After the experiment failed, she was not disappointed, but nodded thoughtfully: "It seems that if you want to go out, you have to follow the creatures that go out, or you have to find the creatures that control the barrier.     " He quickly recovered his mood, looked at the few people next to him and said, "Let's go! Don't forget the business, we are here to catch the thief. Since the road leads to this place, at least it proves that it and the creature that controls it. It definitely has something to do with it. Everyone must be careful!"     After a few people nodded lightly, Werther took the cub and headed, like a long, winding worm walking through the ruins.

    Several people walked silently, and for a while, apart from footsteps and echoes, no sound could be heard in the ruins.

    After Wang Cub was invisible, he was held in his arms by Werther, and he gave them directions with a soft voice.

    The area of ​​this ruin is larger than Zhuangjiu imagined, and after so long, there is still no end in sight.

    Except for the mutant lion, they walked here for nearly an hour without seeing any terrestrial creatures. But occasionally, strange eyeless flying animals can be seen passing overhead, in groups, the number and size are extremely frightening. Because of this, Zhuangjiu and the others did not plan to use half-mechas, lest they make a sound and be besieged by flying animals.

    After all, the walking speed is still too slow. Young people like Zhuang Jiu and Liu Yun who have been exercising recently are not bad, but Dr. Cui and Gan Jinxing are older people who often spend time in the laboratory and do not exercise much. Sweaty, he waved his hands again and again and said that he wanted to rest.     In order not to delay the progress, Zhuang Jiu released the vines and rolled them into a futon-like thing. There were many branches that could walk like arms and legs, and let the two of them sit on it to rest.     However, what I didn't expect was that this was even faster than Zhuang Jiu and the others!     So a few minutes later, an oversized cage appeared.     All five people sat in the middle of the cage formed by vines, and continued to move towards the interior of the ancient city with super fast speed and strange shape.     Even if they encounter any terrestrial creatures in this shape, they will only think that it is a mutated plant after seeing the vine, and will not think in the direction of humans, which greatly improves the safety of their walking in it.     Several people sat in the middle of the cage, looking out through the gaps in the vines.     "I heard before that this is a swamp, very barren. It seems that the Alliance just released the rumors to scare people and not let people come in." Dr. Cui also saw Wan Gucheng for the first time, just because he had been walking all the time. There is no way to chat, and at this time, I can make a few emotions.