Chapter 78

Chapter 78 [Additional]

    At the moment when the transparent cover was raised, it was difficult for Zhuang Jiu to describe the shock of seeing this scene in words, and it was also difficult to tell what kind of mood he was in right now.

    Around the pillar of light, there was a whitish white electric current, like the ancient planet hovering on the pillar. Go up, dedicate yourself to the sky, and try to break out of this cage.

    However, this cage firmly and silently traps the current, directing it to dissipate energy and then flow in all directions.

    This scene was so spectacular that it was like an ancient planet where human beings were still hunting animals with stones. When they were eating raw food, they suddenly saw a cluster of flames falling from the sky.

    It was something that had never been seen before, like a miracle.

    Just like this scene.

    What was originally just imagined by the alliance, now actually appears in the sky above the leisure winery!

    The location of the beam of light happened to be the laboratory. Looking at the sky above the Xianchao Winery, most of the air defenses built by Werther had taken shape!

    Zhuang Jiu immediately gave up the construction of the pond, turned around and ran to the laboratory.

    Tang Panpan, Liu Yun, Aunt Huang and others also felt this unusual fluctuation in the villa, and ran out of it one after another, looking at the scene above the leisure winery with their heads held high.

    "What, what's the matter?"

    Tang Panpan knew about Zhuang Jiu's plans for air defense before, while Liu Yun is an astrologer who can predict what will happen in the future. scene, so the two were not so surprised. On the contrary, Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui, although they were the oldest and the most knowledgeable among the people present, were the least calm.

    Although they used to live in the center of the alliance with the most advanced military technology in the entire planet, they had never seen such a scene. The two couldn't help but widen their eyes and exclaimed: "This is the kind of defensive cover that the Alliance has always wanted to build to block the air, right? But they spent hundreds of years and only had a preliminary idea. If they knew Hundreds of years of hard work can't equal the efforts of an artificial intelligence for more than ten days..."

    At the end, he made a summary: "Sure enough, technology is the primary productive force."

    Tang Panpan: ... inexplicably kind of in the classroom on the feeling!

    Several people watched this scene for a while and were ready to go back, but they happened to see Zhuang Jiu hurriedly preparing to run towards the laboratory.

    Tang Panpan waved at her: "Zhuangzhuang, are you back so early today? Then Liu Yun and I will take over your job and continue to dig holes?

    " After returning from the wine, the two of them continued to dig a hole on top of it, and stopped until the energy stored in the excavator was all used up, waiting for the next day to continue charging.

    However, this time, Zhuang Jiu had no idea of ​​joking with her. Her face was unprecedentedly serious: "I'm sorry, I may not have time to build a pond today, so I can only trouble you and Liuyun."     Tang Panpan noticed that her face was a little ugly, and it seemed that something troubled had happened, so he knew it. He nodded without saying anything, and greeted Aunt Huang and the others to go upstairs.     Zhuang Jiu was indeed a little anxious at the moment.     Looking at the sky above Xianxian Winery, this should be the air defense she and Werther had envisioned before. But under normal circumstances, after Werther has done one thing, he will come to Zhuangjiu as quickly as possible, or share his joy, or organize reports.     But it has been more than 3 minutes since she ran over, and Werther's mecha body still hasn't come out!     This can only prove that at the moment when the air defense was completed, its body may have encountered some problems that are difficult to solve now, causing him to be trapped in the laboratory and unable to come out. or—