Chapter 105

Chapter 105 [One more]

    The cold wind was blowing on her face, Qian Xiyi had just opened her mouth before eating a belly of wind, and the words she said were quickly dissipated in the wind, not to mention Werther, even she didn't hear herself clearly. what was said.

    Werther heard her begging for mercy clearly, but without the slightest sympathy, he replied coldly: [Shut up! Or gouge out your tongue now! 】

    Qian Shuyi had to shut his mouth embarrassingly, and asked in his heart, "What should I do! Don't just stay in my body without talking! If you don't think about it, we will die soon!"

    The parasite was very anxious when she was urged: "Thinking about it! Isn't it impossible! Now you are caught again, we are even so high in the air, what if we can escape? If we escape this Zhang Dawang, if you fall, you will only be smashed to pieces!"

    It paused, suddenly thought of something, and suddenly said confidently: "Oh no. I just thought of one thing, in fact, only you will die. Wait for you to die. After that, with my ability, I should be able to escape alone, and then I can continue to survive by attaching to any creature."

    His tone was a little sympathetic, but mixed with a bit of schadenfreude: "I'm sorry, it seems that you want to live I'm afraid I'll have to save myself."

    From birth, the parasite knows that it can only survive on one host at a time. If you want to enter the body of the next host, you must wait for the previous host to die before you can leave. So the death of Qian Xieyi is exactly what it wants.

    It originally just wanted to eat her brain directly, so that her body could be used by itself, but it did not expect that this woman's light power would actually overcome it. It can't completely swallow Qian Xieyi's brain, it can only occupy half of her position, and it can't walk, so it can only stay helpless.

    The two of them reached a strange and mutually disgusting cooperation in this way. Of course, the parasite always hopes that Qian Zhiyi will die quickly, so that it can find the next obedient host.

    Qian Shuyi knew what it was thinking about, and snorted coldly: "This mecha should be controlled by humans. Judging from the situation just now, he can definitely hear my voice. If I was really thrown down, doing At the moment of free fall, I will definitely tell him that you are in my brain! Then you won't even want to live!"

    "If you don't save me, then the two of us will die together!" Qian Shuyi Yin Compassionately threatened.

    "You!" Parasite began to curse in exasperation, but it was not in human language, so Qian Xieyi couldn't understand it this time.

    After threatening the parasite, she didn't say much, but began to observe the mecha that caught her.

    Hope can't all be pinned on the parasite, and she has to find a way to save herself.

    The manipulator of this mecha just took it away instead of killing it directly, which gave her some space to think.

    Maybe, she can really save herself successfully!

    She had never seen this mecha before, and the way the mecha shell was made was very strange. The entire planet should only be done by top mechanics.

    Although she is now almost at enemies with Zhuang Jiu, but even so, she has to admit in her heart that apart from Zhuang Jiu, there is probably no other mechanic on this planet that can create such a perfect mecha.

    There are people with mechanical talent, but at most they can only create half-body mechas. If you go further, you need to grab information from the alliance.