Chapter 121

Chapter 121

    This matter can't be rushed for a while, and Zhuang Jiu also tried to take the crops with trackers and a small batch of seeds to the Star 3 area before researching things at the experimental base, and try to continue fishing.

    The fish did come, but they didn't take the bait.

    This time, the thief was even more arrogant, and left the tracker directly, while other things were swaggeringly taken away.

    It's like provoking her.

    For the time being, only President Yang, Zhuang Jiu, Tang Panpan and the others know about it. Fortunately, Mr. Yang is not a brainless person who blows the Star God like Xiao Che. Joining the Star God and becoming an affiliated safe zone is also her decision after careful consideration, so she will not be against Zhuang Jiu because of this small setback. What came up with the idea that she was incompetent.

    On the contrary, Zhuangjiu sitting in the leisure winery couldn't hold back a little, and the failure of several confrontations made her even want to come over in person.

    Fortunately, a few days later, Gan Jinxing handed over a bottle of liquid and a tracker to Zhuang Jiu.

    "This liquid is colorless and odorless, but it has dark abilities attached to it. Once there is a strange movement, the tracker will sound. You can follow the traces to find it, but there is a high probability that only the cubs can find the path. But I have to advance Tell me, this ability tracking liquid is still in the experimental stage, and it is only the first batch made, not sure whether it will be successful."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, "It doesn't matter. Werther is still at a loss, so if it doesn't work, it's a little troublesome, and give it every day. Star three district to send something."

    But she saw Gan Jinxing shaking his head gently: "We still have to find that person. Otherwise, sooner or later, it will be stolen from us."

    His worry is not unreasonable, Zhuang Jiu After thinking about it, this is indeed the truth, so I decided to do it myself.

    Because her body can be completely planted now, Zhuang Jiu doesn't need to cover up at all. After planting her body directly, she changed her face, and then she claimed to be the star god messenger and came to the third district of Star God.

    When Tang Panpan saw her newly changed appearance, she was almost taken aback. Fortunately, her good reflexes prevented her from directly piercing the disguise of Zhuang Jiu.

    The operation to catch the thief was scheduled for the next day.

    Before coming, Zhuang Jiu had sprayed all the "fishing bait" with liquid, and let Wang Zai try it out, and he could really see the route.

    Zero the instruments and Zhuangjiu is responsible for the day's guard.

    The previous losses were all in the daytime, proving that the thief believed in his own ability very much, and stole things as soon as they entered the warehouse.

    When Zhuang Jiu was sitting at the door and chatting with Tang Panpan for the third hour, the instrument suddenly issued a violent alarm sound.

    "Prepare to start!" Just as

    Zhuang Jiu said, Wang Zai was already invisible, and then the two of them controlled the half-mecha with AI, chasing Wang Zai's direction. Although they drove the flying speed to the fastest, they still couldn't keep up with the speed of Wang Zai, but they were a lot faster anyway.

    This time, the chase lasted quite a long time. Several people climbed over the high mountains surrounding Yan City and flew all the way to the south.