Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    The fact that the vines are going to eat the crystal nucleus is something that Zhuang Jiu did not expect.

    In her impression, the evolution of vines requires strange liquids on mutant animals, and its food comes from water. It was the first time she had heard that it needed to eat something other than the smelly liquid.

    "It won't happen if you eat it, right?"

    "Don't worry! Our mutant plants are quite sensitive to danger. If something smells good, it must be digested and absorbed, and nothing will happen!" Vine said nothing. Feeling that he had set a standard flag, he continued to say: "But these crystal cores are too few. If I want to promote my next evolution, I will calculate how many I will need."

    It is on the ground in the heart of the mountain. After swiping up and down a few times, he tugged at his body irritably: "I can't figure it out... Anyway, at least 1,000 or so, and I will know the specifics after I absorb it."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, then turned to look at Werther: "Weither, what are you going to do with the Experiment 35 after you're done?"

    [Sister, I'm going to try it with a strong acid or a strong base to see how it reacts. what's wrong? 】

    "The vines said they wanted to try to see if they could absorb the nuclei. Otherwise, you should leave about half of them for the experiment, and then put the rest on the open space in front of the villa." Zhuang Jiu was ready to take off his protective clothing. Across the door, the sound seemed a little distorted.

    [It's okay sister. I don't use much here, and the rest can be absorbed by the vines. 】

    "No." Zhuang Jiu shook his head earnestly: "I'm afraid that it ate something unclean, and it would be troublesome if he turned his stomach."

    When he came out, the vines climbed up Zhuang Jiu's back with a look of disgust on his face. Displeased: "I feel that what you promised me before was perfunctory, and you didn't let me eat more crystal cores!"

    "Have you absorbed this thing before?" Zhuang Jiu asked rhetorically.

    "No..." The tip of the vine's tail drooped down, and after it stretched, it hooked Zhuang Jiu's little finger pitifully, "But when I first absorbed a mutant animal, you didn't just let me go and fight it. Is it? Why are you starting to push the three and the four now? Honestly, don't you love me anymore!"

    Zhuang Jiu took a deep breath: "Let's not mention the last sentence for now, you're too embarrassed to say it for the first time? Did you ask my opinion before you fought with the mutant centipede? Didn't you just rush out?"

    Vine turned his head strangely and thought for a while.

    Oh, it seemed to say at the time that it was too late to explain so much to you. Then rushed out.

    Really didn't say hello.

    Hiss, suddenly guilty.

    Vine with a guilty conscience retracted the tip of his tail and stood at the door of the villa with Zhuang Jiu, waiting for Werther, who had done the experiment, to take out the "leftovers" of the crystal core.

    Werther had always listened to Zhuang Jiu's words, saying that he only needed less than half of the crystal nucleus, but when it came out, he only took out 1/3 of the size.

    The fracture of the crystal nucleus cut by him is as smooth as a marble surface. When Werther came out, he also told Zhuang Jiu that it was very strange to cut the crystal nucleus. It was obvious that there was no gap in the crystal nucleus no matter how you smashed it before. When it came across the knife made of crystal ore, it felt like cutting tofu. , extremely smooth.