Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "They probably already knew what happened in those cities, but they didn't think about how to solve the problem or transfer the citizens, but they only wanted to shut down the information, and they just treated other people's lives as a child's play!"

    Zhuang Jiu was really angry to speechless.

    The alliance of the previous life was also like this, which led to the death of so many people in the beginning. The number of survivors is less than 0.3% of the original planet, but among them, only 5% of the survivors can successfully awaken their abilities.

    Even among these ability users, only 0.1%, that is, more than 6,000 people, have abilities that can fight against zombies and mutated animals and plants, and assist their companions. The rest of the abilities were determined by the alliance at that time. They are all useless abilities.

    For example, plant-based, summoning-based, and even some water-based abilities are judged to be auxiliary abilities or even useless abilities because they are too gentle.

    Of course, completely different from Zhuang Jiu's somewhat silent personality in her previous life, her ability in her previous life was the fire element, which was flamboyant and aggressive, so she was in the team at that time and was mainly responsible for harvesting the lives of zombies and mutant animals and plants.

    But no one knows how much effort she made day and night in order to overcome the psychological barrier of killing zombies in the early days, that Zhuangjiu, who was known as a powerful "zombie nemesis" in the later years of the apocalypse, even forced herself to be certain Follow the team to complete the process of killing zombies!

    After spending nearly three months like this, her heart gradually hardened.

    Zhuang Jiu pondered for a while and then said, "This matter will definitely prevent the alliance from completing, and even what happened in those cities..."

    Before she could finish her words, she suddenly saw a faint trace in Werther's mechanical pupils. smile.

    Zhuang Jiu paused before he could say anything.

    Although she hadn't been with Werther for a long time, she also knew very well that generally Werther had this kind of expression when he was waiting to be praised.

    "...Looks like you've got it done?" Zhuang Jiu chuckled and patted Werther's little head, "It's still hidden, why? Do you want to see how I'll handle this?"

    Werther laughed, [Sister is wronged! Werther just didn't have time to say it! 】

    But looking at its sly eyes, it doesn't seem like he forgot.

    [Witter has manipulated the signal station, and what they do is useless! But the news from Yan City was still not found, and Werther could only start from the lead market and continued to add fire to the Internet. 】

    "Nice job!" Zhuang Jiu's eyes were full of smiles.

    Now that the matter had been resolved by Werther, she lay lazily on the co-pilot. The car has already driven out of Lei City quickly, and the higher the speed, the more lush and tall trees next to it, and there are many strange flowers that cannot be named swaying in the wind.

    It was obviously early spring, and the cold snap had not completely left, but these vegetations were full of vitality just like the late spring and early summer.

    In the last life, when Zhuang Jiu and Qian Shuyi were traveling by car, she also discovered this problem. But at that time, she thought it was a recovery, so she didn't pay attention, but she didn't expect this to be a precursor to global alienation!