Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Now when it comes to the Alliance Center, Zhuang Jiu will think of the so-called daughter who followed Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui and was going to kill them.

    After so many years of parenting, it is really a bit embarrassing to feed a wolf-hearted person.

    Although Cui Xue's changes are inseparable from the brainwashing of the alliance, according to Aunt Huang, the brainwashing of the alliance is to strengthen the loyalty of those people to the alliance. That is to say, everything Cui Xue did to her parents after that, including her inhumane opinions about the lead city, all stemmed from herself, and she did not have much humanity.

    Such a person, even if Zhuang Jiu didn't make a move, I'm afraid God would not be able to watch it.

    Speaking of which, Werther had collected Cui Xue's ashes and put them in a box, but Zhuangjiu didn't know when to hand it over to Aunt Huang and the others, so it was temporarily placed in a separate small room.

    But no matter what, they still have to give this urn to them these days. The longer it drags on, the harder it will be to speak.

    "Does that voice have anything else to say?" Zhuang Jiu asked the vine again, and saw it shook his head: "The voice has disappeared. It's too small, so many words can't be heard clearly."

    Zhuang Jiu thought to himself.

    After all, this crystal core is also something in the zombie's mind. Combined with the day when the apocalypse opened, the sound Zhuang Jiu had heard could be regarded as a tiger roar calling the zombies to start the "hell mode", she only needed If you think about it, you can guess.

    If the vines are not auditory hallucinations, then it is probably the parasite that gave orders to the zombies.

    As for the Alliance Center...

    It seems that the desolate scene of zombies that Liu Yun predicted a few months ago will appear soon.

    However, most of the people who still live in the Alliance Center are only members of the Alliance. If the things that Zhuangjiu asked Werther to investigate were correct, the proponents who proposed to encircle the lead city with the largest number of zombies and clean it up in a unified way are still lying safe and sound in what they believe to be a solid "fortress" .

    Zhuang Jiu didn't have the kindness to remind these incompetent wastes, but just sent a message to Werther to let him pay more attention to the situation in the Alliance Center.

    Once the most important person in the alliance falls, the "Star God" faction that has no power to stand against the court will probably be the one that dominates.

    Zhuang Jiu still has to figure out a way to expose Qian Xiyi's fake identity, so as to prevent her from doing any harm while the alliance collapses.

    Seeing that Zhuang Jiu was thinking about a problem, Vine didn't bother her any more. Another branch skillfully turned on a mobile phone, and began to read the novel with relish.

    When Zhuang Jiu happened to get up to get a glass of water, he saw the big characters on the top of the phone.

    "Genius Baby One and a Half Years Old"

    Zhuang Jiu's pupils were shocked: ...Wait, isn't this age a bit outrageous!

    She seemed to understand suddenly, why when Vine chatted with her before, there were often some strange sentences, and the feelings were all from these novels?