Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    However, after Zhuang Jiu remembered this incident, he was stunned from the sofa for two seconds, and then lay back down again.

    "Forget it, I'll talk about it tomorrow morning, I'm too tired today, I don't want to think about these things."

    Werther quickly made dinner.

    Because he was so tired, Zhuang Jiu didn't want to do anything after eating, so he lay on the sofa and played games with a pillow in his arms.

    This game is Zhuang Jiu's favorite business simulation game. She controls the villains to build up stores, and through her own management and investment, she has become a generation of business tycoons. Every time I play here, Zhuangjiu has a sense of accomplishment.

    It was already 10 pm when the game was over. Zhuang Jiu was so sleepy that he fell asleep on the bed after cleaning up.

    While the wine was sleeping. Along her fingertips, a touch of green began to climb outwards.

    Compared with the previous vines that consciously went to the location of the water source, this time the vines are more like unconscious elongation, the spread is very wide, and there is no destination. Starting from Zhuang Jiu's fingertips, it was like a big net, spreading across the room, although the speed was very slow, it continued to extend at a constant speed.

    In just five hours, Zhuang Jiu's room turned into a sea of ​​green vines, and all the places you could see were green, as if you were walking into a forest.

    Thirsty... so thirsty...

    Zhuang Jiu unconsciously began to frown in his sleep. She has always been very patient, but now this thirst seems to erupt from the depths of her heart, making her whole body like a fish thrown ashore, eager to return to the river.

    She opened her eyes instantly.

    What caught the eye was not the familiar ceiling, but a large expanse of green. A huge green net made of vines hangs on the ceiling. Thick rattans are intertwined. There are slight bulges on the rattan, and in the middle of the bulge, there are small white flowers.

    When Zhuang Jiu opened her eyes, a small flower swayed and fell onto her nose and merged into her body the next second.

    She noticed that the thirst seemed to disappear a little.

    The body seemed a little stiff, Zhuang Jiu tried to move his fingers, but found that he couldn't move at all.

    Not only did the vines cover the entire wall and floor of the room, but even the wine was under its crawling range!

    She was tied up all over.

    "Witt, help me, the vine is abnormal!"

    The next second after Zhuang Jiu shouted, the vine seemed to be awakened. and sealed.

    There was a knock on the door, and Werther shouted after a while: [Sister, I can't get in! 】

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't speak, so he could only make a nasal voice in a low voice, but Werther still caught her voice instantly.

    [Sister wait a minute, I'll take a look at what's going on in the house first. 】

    The sound of the mecha landing was very obvious outside the door, and Werther's avatar instantly appeared inside the room. He frowned and looked at the green ocean in the room, [Are the vines awake? 】

    When he said this sentence, Werther realized that something was wrong. If the vine wakes up, Zhuangjiu should be able to take it back on its own, and this will not happen now.