Chapter 95

Chapter 95 [Three in One]

    The arrest of Qian Xianyi ended in Werther's failure.

    In fact, Werther had already aimed at her, and even opened fire. According to common sense, no mutant should be able to escape his devastating blow, but this time, Qian Jiyi's situation was similar but not the same as yesterday.

    The strong attack made the house where Qian Shiyi was located was destroyed into slag in an instant, and the 13-story building collapsed. However, after the smoke cleared, Werther did not detect any human tissue in the ruins, as if it had disappeared out of thin air.

    According to the law of no harm, Zhuang Jiu and Werther guessed that Qian Shuyi finally escaped.

    Without the parasite behind him, this time Xiao Zitong led the zombies back to the city quite quickly. When the safety zone was restored, the first thing Zhuang Jiu thought of was that Qian Shuyi would probably come to trouble Xiao Che in a while.

    She is such a character, if someone provokes her, she will definitely fight back secretly thousands of times, and it will not end until the other party is tortured intolerably.

    After the apocalypse began, humanity was lost, and the evil thoughts in her heart could not be stopped, and she made a deal with the parasite behind her back. After being raped by Xiao Che like this, she almost died. I'm afraid she won't give up until Xiao Che is killed.

    However, after observing around the safe area, Werther didn't see Xiao Che, so he could only leave a note for Xiao Che, and a communicator that people couldn't track back. Leaving the Miaocheng safe area.

    Little Che, who didn't know what he missed when he slept in the fortress at all:...

    Although Qian Shuyi was not caught, the life of Xianjiu must continue.

    Although Zhuangjiu had planned the ground area to be poured a few days ago, but because the pond is still under construction, the manpower is temporarily insufficient. Coupled with the strong sun during this period, even if the pavement was poured into a crystal mine according to the plan, it would be easy to dry and crack under the sun every day, so the matter was temporarily put on hold, and it was planned to wait until late autumn before starting the construction.

    After Qian Xianyi disappeared, no matter how Witt connected to the signals in various safe areas, she could not be found, so she could only send her anger on the pond. With his participation, the construction speed of the pond is increasing day by day, almost the same every day, and it will reach the final stage in a few days.

    Zhuangjiu's original plan was to move a few landscaping stones from the mountain and place them on the edge of the pond, so that it would be beautiful and would not allow the pond to be directly irradiated by the sun. A place for them to escape the heat. However, under the totality of several people, Tang Panpan took the lead and said that the city was almost destroyed anyway, and the landscaping stone in the park has now become a real decoration that no one needs, so...

    They decided to Just go to the park in the middle of the night to steal... ah no, go to borrow the landscaping stone.

    Of course, the return period is not fixed.

    This arduous task was handed over to Werther, after all, only he could come and go between the city and the leisure winery.

    In addition, Zhuangjiu had planned to build a wide arch bridge above the pond, which would also make it easier for cars to pass directly through the pond to the gate without turning around, saving some unnecessary time.