Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Tang Panpan was sitting under a tree.

    After the run just now, her feet were extremely swollen, and her ankle bone was swollen like a steamed bun. She took off her socks and saw that it was already red.

    The shadow of the robot she saw just now was also drifting away. She could only reluctantly record the direction Werther was leaving, planning to take a break before chasing after him.

    No one knows what kind of belief she holds, and she has to find the place where Zhuangjiu is, and let Zhuangjiu take her in.

    For this reason, even with her injured leg, she still insisted on chasing Werther for nearly a kilometer.

    Tang Panpan used to be a person who would admit death in strange things. He said it nicely and called it persistent, but if he said it badly, it was stubborn. Eight horses could not pull back the things that were determined.

    For example, before she left the lead city, she decided that the goddess must be somewhere in Qinshan, and she had to find her here no matter what!

    She finally saw the figure of the robot beside the goddess, but she didn't want to give up this clue at all!

    After resting for a while, she hugged the green bamboo again, and stood up against the trunk, her eyes gradually firming: "It's time to pass! Don't let too much time!" After

    running for such a long time, the days in early spring are very short again. The sky was getting dark. Cuizhu stretched out his only bamboo leaf and wrapped it around Tang Panpan's wrist, signaling her not to move on, but to find a place to rest quickly.

    However, Tang Panpan has a strangely optimistic attitude, "Maybe I can see the goddess in a while, and you can find her place and rest!"

    Even though Cuizhu didn't have the heart to attack her enthusiasm at first, at this moment She couldn't help but gesture: "What if you found her place? Her robot represents her attitude!"

    "She obviously doesn't want people to know her whereabouts, so the robot can fly so fast. , so you don't even have a chance to catch up."

    Tang Panpan was silent.

    It's not that she didn't notice the robot's resistance to her. After all, she was yelling at the bottom without any image before. When he tried to get the robot to turn back, he was not moved by it. Instead, the speed seemed to be faster. Later, she was even more exhausted, and he seemed to slow down a little.

    But there is no idea of ​​stopping either.

    After a while, she raised her smile, but she looked like she wanted to cry without tears: "But I have no way out. The Alliance firmly controls the entrances and exits of various cities, and even the rural areas have stationed the Star Police Department. , just to wipe out all the citizens who came out of the lead city and who might infect other people with zombie cells, if I really go back, there will only be a dead end!"

    In the sky a little far behind Tang Panpan, Werther was quietly Stuck in mid-air. There was a galaxy on his head, and when he stopped there, there was an inexplicable feeling of a dreamy bamboo dragonfly.

    When Tang Panpan was chasing Werther, he also tested the furthest distance of her sight. When the distance is more than 70 meters, she has no way to observe the existence of Werther, but this distance is only for dynamic objects. If it is like the previous winery, when the tree is stationary, the distance is shortened to It is only possible for her to find out about 20 meters.