Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "After the death of the cockroach, the parasites on its shell can still be active. It feels a bit similar to the current situation of 'brainless tigers', but I don't know if there is a parasite that can survive the death of the host. Next, continue to control the host's activities."

    In the vast sea of ​​information, Werther quickly extracted the corresponding things.

    [Amoeba, also known as brain-eating worms by ancient planet humans, but its cause of death is not because of eating brain tissue, but because of the secretion of toxins and lysis of cells, resulting in brain inflammation and infection, which leads to death. And this parasite went extinct in 3235 Ephemeris, and now there is no other place to collect samples of this parasite except the Alliance Ancient Planet Museum. ]

    [But a very strange thing is that the samples of this parasite in the Museum of Ancient Planets were lost 368 years ago, and the reason for the loss has not been found so far. It has now become the top ten unsolved mysteries of the museum. 】    "It sounds like the role of this parasite is not very similar to that of the tiger corpse this time, but it seems that there is no other possibility except the parasite." Zhuang Jiu looked at the tiger corpse silently, " Scan its whole body again and go back and analyze it."     After collecting the information again, Werther took the wine into the sky, ready to return to the leisure winery.     The dead tiger discovered this time provides Zhuangjiu with new ideas about the opening of the apocalypse and the mastermind of the zombie attack on the city.     She had always thought that it was someone in the Qin Mountains who was inspired by God, or was born to be a king, and the mutant tiger that appeared, used tiger roar to drive the zombies to attack the city to ensure their survival. possibility.     But in fact, according to Vine, this tiger does not have that special smell, so it has not mutated, and this conjecture is naturally ruled out.     Now it seems that the thing that really drives the zombies may be the parasite that does not know whether it exists or not.     She still has to let Victor observe, if there is still a large-scale movement of zombies, then this conjecture will most likely be established.

    Returning to Chateau Xian with a heavy heart, Tang Panpan's cheerful face was directly imprinted on Zhuang Jiu's eyes: "Sister! Come on! I saw a small watermelon!"

    Zhuang Jiu walked over in surprise.

    It has only been planted for more than a month, and the little watermelon has come out? She thought it would take a little longer, and she might not be able to eat watermelons until late summer and early autumn.

    It is said to be a small watermelon, but it is the size of two fists. Although the skin is not beautiful green, it is still slightly yellow, but Tang Panpan and Zhuang Jiu are very excited.

    As long as the first watermelon appears, there will be more and more watermelons after that!

    Are you afraid that there will be no watermelon to eat in summer? When it is ripe, put the watermelon in the basement, and when you want to eat it, just take it directly!

    There's even iced watermelons that exist anywhere, anytime!

    The two touched the skin of the watermelon with excitement, while Tang Panpan prayed in front of it with a serious face and prayed that it would become delicious. Zhuang Jiu looked at the hen that had just returned from outside and told it about it. And told it to take good care of the chick, not to eat the only single seedling because of hunger.

    The hen nodded nonchalantly, and after eating the bugs she had just caught from outside to the chicks who were playing with eggs, she hurriedly grabbed Zhuang Jiu's clothes: "Wait a minute! That strange person these days Why didn't you see it?"