Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    This earth-shattering cry really startled Zhuang Jiu, and even Werther stared at the top of the hill with a bad look on his face, his face was inexplicably ugly, and his voice became cold: [What are you shouting? 】

    Shantou didn't realize that he was just now, and he had offended the biggest "confidant" around Mama, so excited he continued to shout: "Mama - come here - post -"

    Zhuang Jiu listened to it with a speed of speech The first two were older and asked helplessly, "Are you talking so slowly with other small animals?"

    "Oh that's not." He motioned Werther to let her down, so that he could clearly hear what Xiaoshan was saying.     "I only have Mama

    ! I only talked to Mama! I'm so happy!"

    Zhuang Jiu: "...So why do you call me mother?"

When I stepped on me, I suddenly woke up. This must be due to Mama, it must be Mama who woke me up! So you are my Mama!" Xiaoshan was so happy that his body shook several times. Witt firmly protected Zhuang Jiu, his voice became even colder: [Don't shake when you speak. 】

    Xiao Shan made an "Ow" before he stopped aggrievedly.

    It didn't take long for it to vibrate again: "Mama, it's so boring to stay here, I want to follow you all the time!"

    Based on the range of its shaking, Zhuang Jiu easily guessed its mutation height At least 30 meters above. If such a big mountain really follows Zhuang Jiu, before the end of the world, I am afraid that the "Go X Science" column group will come to her, maybe it can be made into a large-scale series of 40 episodes. But now is the end of the world, all kinds of strange things can appear, and it is not bad for this mountain top that will call Mama.

    It can be heard from the words that it seems to be a relatively simple character, but Zhuang Jiu still shook his head regretfully: "I'm afraid not, there is not such a big place near my house for you to live in. Besides, you don't stay in this place for a long time. Is it? Why are you suddenly thinking of changing places?"

    Hearing Zhuang Jiu's refusal, Xiao Shan said aggrievedly: "It's so boring..."

    "I know that Mama lives next to me, and I can hear the voice of chatting from Mama's house every day, I really want to join , and play with you!"

    For some reason, Zhuang Jiu felt a little soft-hearted.

    But she also knew that after planning the big pond, the space of the entire leisure winery became relatively narrow. With such a big hill, even if the winery agreed with it, I am afraid it would not be able to live in it. Just go back to where you were.

    Since it is impossible to give, it is better not to agree in the first place.

    Xiaoshan didn't know the twists and turns in Zhuang Jiu's heart, and the earth trembled again, and its voice followed: "Mama~ okay! People just want to stay by your side~"

    Zhuang Jiu There was some hesitation, and just as she was about to refuse again, she suddenly noticed that the strong sunlight was shining on her.

    She raised her head subconsciously, but saw the bare mountain top.

    The top of the mountain that was originally beside her was gone, replaced by a flat and open land, like the feeling of being flattened by a sword in an ancient star drama. At the same time, a five-meter-high mountain top was jumping down from the other side. Like a large moving slime, it was squirming in the direction of Zhuangjiu, and said cheerfully, "Mama! Look at how fast I am, and my body is very petite. I don't need to worry about Mama! I can walk to Mama's house by myself!" The