Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    With so many psychics rounding up Qian Zhiyi, if Werther made his move now, it would definitely be discovered by others. Even if Qian Zhiyi was successfully killed, the power users who had recovered might find the Xian Winery hidden in the mountains through the trajectory of Werther's departure.

    But if you can solve the money, even if you get some harassment, it's not a bad idea.

    While Zhuang Jiu was still weighing the pros and cons, she suddenly saw an urgent text sent to her by Werther.

    【Sister I'm sorry! I failed! The money freehand suddenly disappeared! 】

    Zhuang Jiu got off the bed instantly, and went outside with his slippers.

    Werther's body was standing not far from the door, and Zhuangjiu let him into the room with a frown.

    "What do you mean? Disappeared suddenly?"

    It is absolutely impossible for Werther to say anything uncertain. Since he said suddenly, it really disappeared under his nose, and even disappeared directly within the range of his signal monitoring.

    But how is this possible?

    No one can have two abilities at the same time. At that time, she really saw the light-based ability in Qian Shuyi's hand through the screen. So this ability to disappear is definitely not owned by money.

    "Maybe it's the ability of a parasite. Could it be an invisible ability like Wang Zai?" Zhuang Jiu asked uncertainly.

    Werther shook his head.

    [Because there was something about Wangzai's stealth ability before, when I sneaked into the room last time, I marked all the clothes in her closet. 】

    【Sister, I will send you the audio and video of this time, I will continue to look for her traces first. 】

    Zhuang Jiu replied, "Okay. Be careful." The

    matter had to start ten minutes ago.

    Because of that anonymous letter, one of the few mind-reading abilities on the planet, Xiao Che of Miaocheng, came to the round city safe area.

    Because it was not normal to approach Qian Xieyi, she didn't know who he was when she saw him. Because of this, she was exposed as an impostor and was forced to start a day-long escape.

    "Damn it, how could it be found out?" Although Qian Zhiyi was a poor man in the past, most of the time he was on the way to make money, so his physical fitness was relatively good. In addition, after the apocalypse opened, she often hid in Tibet, and escaped from zombies quite a few times, so she developed the ability to escape.

    In the early days of leaving the round city safety zone, she got rid of many people by taking advantage of her familiarity with the terrain. However, before she could secretly rejoice, the surrounding power users who received the news soon came and started chasing her fiercely.

    For 24 hours, she fled almost endlessly, but the abominable power users behind her were like maggots with bones, and they couldn't get rid of them no matter what.

    Not only that, she has to deal with all kinds of attacks that will come at no time, plus her ability has a long CD time and consumes a lot of energy, so she can't hold it anymore. To be able to escape for so long, she relied on the last shred of faith to survive, and she has held on to the present.

    "I don't know." The cold voice was even more gloomy at the moment, "But this matter must have something to do with the man I met yesterday. We had an accident not long after that man left."