Chapter 117

Chapter 117

    "What?!"

    As soon as these words came out, Tang Panpan was so surprised that he almost jumped up, staring at Zhuang Jiu with round eyes, and even a little incoherent: "This, this—"

    "Although I think what you said should be It's amazing, but in fact I didn't understand it at all! I just wanted to ask...what is a zombie solution?"

    Zhuang Jiu paused for a moment, then returned to normal, and explained: "In short, , Gan Jinxing is now researching a thing that can restrain zombie cells. If it can be successfully developed, maybe it can be injected into the body of those who are about to become zombies to remove the consciousness that can quickly invade the human body and make a large number of copies to make people conscious. Zombie cells that cause disease in the body."

    Zhuang Jiu's answer can be said to have left enough space, and was not so full of words.

    Although she already knew some of the possible future plots, in her concept, the reason for making the antidote in the final analysis was the bottle of strange fluorescent green liquid that the mysterious person handed over to Qian Xianyi at some point.

    Moreover, even if he obtained the bottle of liquid, he had only successfully produced an antidote to expel zombie cells from the human body, which was far from the antidote in the novel that could turn zombies back into humans.

    I don't know how the money in the last life did it.

    Without the bottle of liquid in this life, whether Gan Jinxing could successfully make the antidote under such difficult circumstances, Zhuang Jiu was not sure.

    But there is no need to say such words, she just needs to wait quietly.

    I believe he should be able to hand over a relatively satisfactory answer.

    Tang Panpan nodded: "I understand, is it similar to target cells? Those zombie cells are receptors, right?"

    "Almost, Panpan, you know quite a lot." Zhuang Jiu gave her A sure look.

    She smiled and scratched her head: "It just happened to be remembered."

    "But this is really something that only Professor Gan and the others can do. After all, their professional abilities are there. If even they can't succeed, I'm afraid no one on this planet can save everyone." Tang Panpan sighed with emotion. With a sigh, his subordinates kept moving, "But it's a pity to just clean up the zombie cells! After all, those zombies were human before, if only there was a potion that could successfully turn them back into human beings."

    This is just unintentional by Tang Panpan It's just emotion, but it coincides with the future development. Zhuang Jiu said that this matter might happen in the future, while quickly processing the ingredients in his hands and handing them over to Werther.

    After Werther's explanation, she went to the underground ice cellar and brought up all the ingredients she needed.

    Because there are two tables full of dishes, the corresponding things required will be a lot more than usual. Fortunately, it was Werther who was in charge of the chef, so there would be no possibility of hand birth, and he could make corresponding adjustments in time.

    When the kitchen was in full swing, Gan Jinxing returned to the party hall with Tang's parents and Huang Cui.

    I talked to the researchers about the news that Zhuangjiu agreed to their going out. In an instant, these people jumped up from the sofa with joy, and lined up neatly to go out to prepare for an orderly and orderly visit to the leisure winery.