Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Werther was silent for a while, and said hesitantly: [It depends on the specific situation. If my sister allows me, let me go inside and observe, maybe I can know if it can be filled, but if it can't be repaired...]

    Most of it still has to be Ruined.

    Zhuang Jiu was also aware of Werther's unfinished words, and nodded: "Do your best, the rest can only rely on the efforts of the citizens themselves."

    It really doesn't work, 2-300 kilometers south of Xiaohan City, there are other Although a little small, it is still a small village where these citizens can barely live.

    Werther didn't dare to let Zhuang Jiu take risks, but Zhuang Jiu didn't dare to let him go down the corridor like this, for fear of danger at any time, so the two decided to let the vines observe first, look at the stalemate. See what was done inside this building.

    The tiny branches of the vines extended outward along the gap between the electronic screen and the outer wall made of crystal ore, and soon they covered half of the wall, even moving forward.

    Fortunately, the picture in front of Zhuang Jiu was from the main perspective of the vines, otherwise if each branch had a perspective, she would have fainted long ago because of this dazzling picture.

    "Strange! No problems were found." The vines almost covered the entire outer wall at an extremely fast speed, and did not find any possible gaps or huge pores, which also means that it did not find any possible cracks. where the hands and feet are.

    Zhuang Jiu originally thought that the police star might have placed a bomb or something in the outer wall, but now it seems that she may be wrong.

    This hand and foot may be hidden much deeper than she imagined.

    "Witter, check, what are the weapons in the Alliance's current arsenal that can cause such a large collapse."

    [Okay sister, start searching now. 】

    Werther and Zhuangjiu had buried a virus in the alliance a long time ago. Usually, this virus is not turned on and works with thousands of codes. The alliance will not find any clues, but when needed, Werther or Zhuangjiu Wine can use extremely fast speed to accurately search for what you want.

    Even because viruses and other codes are running all the time, they will be considered safe by the system by default, so the alliance is still unclear. In fact, their system has long been riddled with holes.

    【Search progress 50%...】

    【Search progress 100%. There are 32 kinds of weapons that meet the above-mentioned situation, of which 28 are large weapons, and only one of the remaining 4 kinds of small weapons meets this situation, but because it was just built, the alliance only put one into the warehouse, and also On a code lock trying to make it impossible for others to retrieve. 】

    "What is the specific effect of the weapon? What does the shape look like?"

    Werther directly opened the picture in the star network.

    [Small laser cannon, looks similar to a very small nail. When squeezed or slightly shaken, a laser beam with a length of about 30 meters will be launched. The beam will not harm people, but it can melt crystal ore, and the outer armor will automatically decompose into ash after the attack. Due to its small size and insufficient lethality, most of them will use a large number of laser cannons at the same time. 】

    Witter quickly reported the exact size: 【The shell is pure black, 1cm in length and 0.2cm in diameter. 】

    This size, no matter where it is placed, it will be too inconspicuous.