Chapter 146

Chapter 146 [Add more]

    The number of this group of ability users is quite large. At first glance, it seems that thousands of people have come, and a large area of ​​Wuyang has fallen directly behind all the ability users.

    I don't know if it's because the Covenant itself has trained them, or it's because these power users already knew the corresponding situation before they came. After they assembled, they quickly joined the attacking team and began to move towards those being Mutated animal and plant attacks trapped between peppers and psychics.

    In an instant, the mutant animals and plants that were still showing their teeth and claws were suddenly attacked by a more violent power, and soon they lost the strength to fight back. They were suppressed to death by the power, and many animals and plants began to wear hurt.

    Compared with the previous situation where it was barely able to draw a tie, the current situation is undoubtedly much better.

    Under such a scene, a strong man who looked fierce appeared at the edge of the crowd, shouting something loudly.

    He is like the person in charge of the new batch of Covenant power users, and quickly divided the number of power users reasonably according to the current situation-about 1/3 of the power users stayed on the ground or stood on the ground. On the earth wall, they attacked the mutant animals and plants in the ocean and blocked on the coast, and the remaining 2/3 of the power users stood in different places, which were made by the soil power users. On the high platform, he started to attack the giant octopus.

    Because Zhuang Jiu had shown the photos to these people before, the strong man quickly realized that this giant octopus was probably the most troublesome creature.     The octopus was attacked quite violently in an instant, and the dozens of arms and legs under it began to be ruthless, raised frantically, and smashed in all directions. Because of the huge diameter of the arms and legs, when all the arms and legs are raised, it is like a whole dark cloud covering the sky. the bottom of my heart.     Inexplicably a bit stuck. Zhuangjiu thought.     "Earth-type abilities can clearly see where the attack will land and change the position of the earth wall at any time!"

    The person in charge of the power user of the Covenant quickly mobilized and directed their large group of people, and quickly made the correct order.

    Seeing this situation, Zhuang Jiu quickly told him: "Be careful of the yellow liquid on the giant octopus, it may burn the skin and flesh of the power user!" The

    person in charge of the Star Alliance was immediately awe-inspiring and immediately told everyone the news. The ability user who just arrived, and told those who healed the ability to preserve their physical strength and pay attention to the movements on the field at any time, so that they can perform rapid treatment.

    The attack of the octopus is much simpler than when Zhuang Jiu saw it for the first time. There are no other attacking moves besides ordinary twisting and smashing, and even the sudden invisibility and spatial displacement are gone, as if its abilities have completely disappeared.

    It is precisely because of this that the attacks of the power users are even more violent, and they have the momentum to suppress the giant octopus!

    It seems that things are developing in a good direction, but Zhuang Jiu's heart suddenly has a trace of unease.

    Her hunch basically did not go wrong. If something can make her heart palpitate at this moment, it is most likely...

    Under this fierce attack, the giant octopus's attack slowly stopped, but this was not its surrender. logo.

    I don't know since when, a strange sound seemed to sound in everyone's ears.