Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    A good night's dream.

    When she woke up, Zhuang Jiu only felt refreshed. Since the end of the world, she hadn't slept so peacefully for a long time, and even the construction sound of the villa next door could not disturb her good mood.

    All the ingredients in the refrigerator have been emptied, some TVs, holographic computers, data warehouses and other electrical appliances in the house have been packed, just waiting for when Zhuangjiu will leave for Qinshan and when will it be shipped by air.

    Breakfast is a bowl of beef noodles ordered at the breakfast shop next to it. This is a time-honored brand with a history of 300 years. It has experienced five generations, and it is particularly famous in Mucheng.

    After the apocalypse begins, the familiar taste will not be available for many years. Before leaving, Zhuang Jiu wanted to eat a bowl of Mucheng's specialties, so he came here.

    The proprietress is a simple and honest middle-aged woman, with diligent and quick movements. After seeing Zhuang Jiu coming in, he immediately cleaned up a clean table: "Come here? What do you want to eat today?"

    "It's still the same as before, a bowl of beef noodles, spicy, green onions and eggs."

    "Okay! Wait a minute! "The

    proprietress repeated Zhuangjiu's request aloud.

    After eating a bowl of powder for half an hour, the soup has bottomed out, and it is time to leave.

    Taking another look at the familiar and unfamiliar storefront, Zhuang Jiu finally reluctantly left.

    When he returned to the villa garage, Werther had prepared all the food and things he needed on the road, and packed them in the trunk of the off-road vehicle.

    When Zhuang Jiu came back, its round body rolled on the ground happily.

    [Sister, things are ready and ready to go. ]

    [Now broadcast the first route for my sister. Starting from home, the first city is Round City. The journey is 137 kilometers, and it takes about 55 minutes to arrive. Round City is a famous rural city, there are many pure natural and pollution-free fruits and vegetables, and the proportion of vegetables in food supermarkets is also relatively large. The coordinates of the first supermarket have been sent to Galaxy 239. 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, opened the car door and sat in the driver's seat, Werther skillfully jumped into the co-pilot.

    [Driver's license and Star Citizen's license are in the small cabinet on your right. 】

    Zhuang Jiu checked his Star Citizen card and driver's license, and fastened his seat belt.

    "Let's go! Goodbye, Mucheng!"

    Witt shook his head and shouted like Zhuangjiu: [Goodbye! Wooden City! 】

    The engine roars.

    This time, Zhuang Jiu is finally going to embark on a completely different path from her previous life, but she is not nervous at all, because she is now fully prepared!

    Not only that, but under the condition of ensuring her own safety, she will save as many innocent humans as possible in the early days of the apocalypse!

    Galaxy 239 slowly drove out of the garage.

    The more than 20 cars remaining in the garage will also be airlifted to the depths of Qinshan after Zhuang Jiu leaves.