Chapter 111

Chapter 111

    Werther's strange metaphor also made Zhuangjiu re-examine the dog lying on top of him. Indeed, when the puppy pounced on her, her first touch felt something was wrong.

    Compared to the body temperature of other animals, this puppy's body is really cold, almost the same as the outside temperature.

    This kind of temperature cannot appear in a living creature.

    The puppy was also held by Zhuang Jiu and looked at it unconsciously. She pushed aside its fur to look inside. The pure white hair was made of silicone material, which was quite soft to the touch.

    This is a simulated mechanical dog.

    Zhuangjiu glanced at Werther involuntarily.

    His body seems to be made of the same material, but the part that belongs to the brain is just a chip.

    Not sure if this puppy is the same.

    For the puppy who just wanted to stay with him when they first met, Zhuang Jiu still had a somewhat cautious attitude. In addition, its owner is an unknown person. If you want to use this to inquire about the relevant news of the Xianchao, it will be more troublesome.

    So although Zhuang Jiu really liked this dog, he still took it down and said in a more serious tone: "You can't go back with me, there are too many people there, we really can't take care of you." The

    most important thing is Yes, she still has things to do later, so she can't let it follow along, otherwise it will be easily exposed.

    The puppy's tail and ears drooped down in an instant, and the eyes lost much brilliance, and pitifully purred several times.

    After a long while, seeing that Zhuang Jiu was indifferent to herself like this, the puppy wagged her tail aggrievedly, and turned back three steps to signal that she was about to leave.

    Zhuangjiu just waved at it.

    When the puppy finally disappeared from sight, Zhuang Jiu quickly opened the star network: "Where is the chip located?" Of course,

    she couldn't just go out without any reason, every time she came out, there was a reason.

    Just like this time, she had already asked Werther to place the chip in the interlayer of the crystal core box, and now the chip is also continuously transmitting signals.

    She is bound to find out the identity of this person today.

    The location of the signal is not far from the lead city, which just coincides with the large area Zhuangjiu found and framed where this person is. Zhuang Jiu was now able to use the semi-mecha proficiently, so he directly lifted off and flew towards that place.

    Because it was night, the sound of Zhuang Jiu's breaking through the air did not wake up the zombies underneath. They still stand or sit silently, only occasionally a few zombies who don't sleep so soundly glance at the sky where the sound is coming out, but their eyesight is very poor at night, even if they hear it, they can't see anything.

    Zhuang Jiu successfully came to a small village on the edge of the lead city.

    It is about ten kilometers away from the lead city. Although the zombies in the village sensed the call and went to the lead city or the alliance center, the survivors have already left here and went to the joint establishment of the lead city and the Lei city. Safe area, so under normal circumstances, there should be no human presence.