Chapter 137

Chapter 137

    This giant octopus is nearly three times larger than the extreme unknown in the previous life, and its height is also much higher. Although there were not so many animal corpses hanging on its body, when it slowly wriggled towards the shore, Zhuang Jiu could clearly see the skin of its carcass, those deeply sunken in the black hole, as if hanging The heads of some whales and other fish.

    No, the word hang is inaccurate, the word "grow out" should be more appropriate.

    The heads were firmly attached to its skin, as if they had grown directly from the inside of its body. Because it was separated from the sea water, the gills next to the fish heads were constantly flapping.

    The spherical objects are translucent, and in the middle of each one is an oval black dot, which looks like an animal's egg. Each egg is firmly glued together by the pink, viscous liquid, forming a giant nodule-like growth that grows inside the fish's head.     All the arms and legs of the giant octopus are still hidden under the sea, but just the tip of the iceberg exposed is already scary enough, not to mention the disgusting arms and legs that Zhuangjiu can feel in the dark, and the long Full of barbed suckers.     She said softly, "Professor Gan, if you can't stand it, just close your eyes and don't look at it."     When she went out to collect resources in her previous life, she often saw these disgusting things, so she had certain resistance to this kind of creature. Although Gan Jinxing said some things that made Zhuang Jiu feel a little unbelievable when he was in the long river of time and space, but she could also feel that he was not like her, he was a person who was reborn from the future.     Therefore, the resistance ability should not be as strong as her.     Gan Jinxing looked away with a pale face, nodded slightly, and said, "Thank you, Lord Star God."     It was the first time he saw such an impactful scene, and he really couldn't hold on.

    The sea began to calm down gradually, but the dark clouds pressing down on the sea never dissipated. The gloomy sky combined with this terrifying octopus looked a bit gloomy.

    When underwater, this octopus moves extremely quickly. But now it seems that it has just come out of the sea and has not yet adapted to the feeling of gravity on land, so it has temporarily stagnated and has not moved towards the shore.

    At the same time, Werther also received a message from the winery: [Wait until it is completely ashore before attacking. ]

    At least with the ability of vines, as long as this giant octopus can come ashore, it should be able to control it, waiting for Werther to break the octopus brain, and smash one of its hearts, or make a more fatal blow.

    Werther naturally would not refute Zhuangjiu's words.

    The giant octopus has been parked in the sea, and has no plans to come out for the time being, but Zhuang Jiu is still very nervous, staring at its every move moment by moment.

    The tree wants to be still but the wind is not constant.

    Although the octopus didn't move, the dark clouds above its head were getting thicker and thicker. There seemed to be thunderstorms flashing through the dark clouds, but there was no sound, only the cold white light that exploded occasionally illuminated the octopus below. .

    I don't know how many white lights exploded, and the giant octopus finally moved.

    Its arms and legs hidden under the sea finally rose high, like an extremely thick whip, and slammed down towards the coast in front of it!

    The diameter of the arms is more than ten meters. Obviously such a huge creature, but the movements between actions are quite fast, and there is even a strong air breaking sound when passing through the air!