Chapter 89

Chapter 89 [two more]

    Their actions were too slight, so only Zhuang Jiu noticed, Tang Panpan didn't notice it, and sighed at the table: "God, how come people from the alliance come here? The person who is chasing? But no, I have seen the alliance badge on her backpack. If you really hate the alliance, why don’t you wear the badge? It’s so strange, this person.”

    She poked Zhuangjiu His arm: "Zhuangzhuang, what do you think about this person?"

    Zhuang Jiu took advantage of the situation to take back the sight of Dr. Cui and the others, and replied casually: "Ignore it, anyway, even if she has not been killed by zombies these days, She will also be killed by some mutant animals and plants that came from her blood. This person is probably from the Alliance. If you save her, we will be in danger."

    At the same time as she said this sentence, she was also glancing at the corner of her eye. Dr. Cui's small actions - he is not as strong as Aunt Huang's psychological quality, and it is easy to reveal his faults.

    However, she saw an expression called relief on both of them at the same time.

    Even stranger.

    If she remembered correctly, Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui would occasionally reveal when chatting that they had a daughter about the same age as Tang Panpan. Coupled with the state of this person they just saw, Zhuang Jiu reasonably speculates that this should be their daughter.

    No parent will ever fail to recognize their daughter unless it is quite incompetent.

    What Zhuang Jiu said was actually testing them. After all, if there is really a person who might be in contact with the outside world and the Alliance in the Xianchao, then the suspicion should only lie with Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui.

    So when she saw the alliance logo, she almost thought it was these two people who contacted the alliance.

    But now it looks like she's overthinking it.

    But the strange reaction of the two still caught Zhuang Jiu's attention, and she decided to wait for the right opportunity to talk to them a little.

    Some signs must be stifled as soon as possible, otherwise there will be endless troubles.

    And, although the two did save her, Zhuangjiu also provided them with the conditions to survive. This kindness has been cancelled. If they really do something that is sorry for the idle winery, the winery will not be soft.

    She is still willing to believe them for the time being, but she hopes they can take the initiative to be honest.

    At noon, just after the lunch break of Zhuangjiu was over, I heard a knock on the door.

    "Master Zhuang, it's me."

    Unexpectedly, before she went to find them, Aunt Huang came first.

    Zhuang Jiu got up and let Aunt Huang come in.

    "What's wrong?" Aunt Huang didn't know what purpose she had come to find her at this time, so Zhuang Jiu tried her best to look like she had just woken up.

    "I came to Mr. Zhuang this time for the girl who accidentally broke into the signal monitoring range at noon today." Aunt Huang carefully looked at Zhuang Jiu's face, "She is actually my daughter."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, He decided to open up the matter and said, "I see. Then, Aunt Huang, are you here to ask for mercy and let her live in the leisure winery? But her identity may be a bit dangerous, after all, there is no other item on the backpack. With the badge of the alliance, I have reason to suspect that she is still connected with the alliance, and I am afraid she will not stay here in peace and honesty."