Chapter 131

Chapter 131

    In the past few days, Zhuang Jiu and Wang Zai's parents talked for many days about how to go out, and discussed various methods, but the answers they came up with were not ideal. Werther has also tried, but just ordinary physical attacks and chemical attacks can't do anything to the border.

    Currently, Liu Yun, the only one who can act on the boundary, is also forced to undergo training related to supernatural abilities because of his weak ability.

    It still needs to be considered in the long run.

    When he knew that Gan Jinxing was going to the beach, Zhuangjiu asked Werther to tell him as soon as he woke up that Werther could take him there.

    Although Werther disliked it, he still did as the winery asked.

    When looking for Gan Jinxing at first, Werther thought he would ask more questions, such as whether Zhuang Jiu knew about this matter. However, he just nodded lightly after hearing this, as if he was certain that Werther would come to help him.

    Made Werther quite depressed.

    Because it was said that he was going to the beach around 5 o'clock, Werther called him up at 4 o'clock in a bad mood. When he packed up and was ready to leave, the time had already pointed to 4:30.

    Zhuang Jiu hurried towards the sea after them.

    There are not many mutant birds at night, but after Zhuang Jiu planted her body, most of the mutant birds thought she was a mutant plant, and lost interest in her, and they didn't have any idea of ​​perching on her branches. .

    Compared with Werther and Gan Jinxing, Zhuangjiu's progress was extremely smooth. It didn't take long for her to catch up with the two people in front of her. She quickly slowed down a lot to avoid being discovered by those in front of her.     I don't know if it's because of the ancient city of Wan, or it's just the seaside, Zhuangjiu always feels that even in this cold night, the sea breeze blowing is still very hot.     Moreover, the wafting wind had a salty, moist and slightly fishy smell, a bit like the smell of some animals when the sea breeze blew over.

    Zhuang Jiu secretly wrote down this strange taste.

    This place is a certain distance from the sea, and it takes about half an hour for Werther to fly at full speed, so when they actually reach the sea, the time has already pointed to 5:30 in the morning.

    Fortunately, Gan Jinxing didn't seem to care much about the time of arrival. After asking Werther to let him down, he told him very "politely" that he was no longer needed and hoped that he could go back.     Werther, who was used as a tool by Gan Jinxing, was so angry that he almost wanted to slap him. In the end, AI's rationality overcame the inexplicable emotions, and after giving him an indignant glance, he left.     In a place he couldn't see, Werther quietly turned around and came to Zhuang Jiu, who had already selected the best viewing spot, and quietly watched what Gan Jinxing wanted to do with her.     But after half an hour or so, he seemed to just face the sea, thinking about something, without any action.     The waves rolled towards him with white waves, but they retreated again when they were not far from his feet. They went back and forth without touching his body in the end.     More than six o'clock, the morning light is faint.     The warm orange sun peeked out from the sea level, breaking through the dark sky and ocean in an instant. The light completely enveloped the sea, as if a layer of gold had crossed the sea.     It was exactly the same as what Liu Yun said, and the scene seen in the mountain was a completely different scene.     Gan Jinxing, who had been standing silently by the sea for a long time, finally moved a little. He moved his stiff body, took a step back in silence, stretched out his right hand, pressed his fingers down sharply, and then quickly lifted it up again—     a Pippi shrimp that was almost transparent in the sun shone violently. The ground jumped from the sea and instantly bounced onto Gan Jinxing's finger. Its first maxillopod hugged one of his fingers tightly, and its tentacles swayed in the wind, as if it were talking to him.     that's the truth. Gan Jinxing looked at Pippi Shrimp and nodded from time to time.