Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Zhuang Jiu slept quite comfortably this night, and when he woke up, he was in good spirits.

    After checking it, the vines in her body have been quiet for more than half a month, and there is still no movement. Yeah, I don't know when it will appear again. In addition, the few plant shadows in her body have become solid under the action of the mountain, red, green, and yellow. Ripe fruits are all planted on the ground suspended in the body, which looks extraordinarily funny.

    A few small saplings appeared on the edge of the watermelon pit in the body. Zhuang Jiu didn't think of it for a while, he had touched something recently, so he had to give up.     When she woke up today, the sun had been hanging in the sky for hours. If it had been earlier, Zhuang Jiu would have thought about running and exercising in the morning, but if he goes out now, he will be sweating profusely within five minutes.     So she glanced outside and dismissed the idea.     The new plot that she saw before going to bed last night was still lingering in Zhuang Jiu's mind, which caused her to be distracted by the so-called mysterious person when she woke up.     Who is that person? Why don't you come and see her in person? Instead, let the money hand over the liquid?     Moreover, why did he know that Gan Jinxing could successfully research the liquid?     The messy clues were all piled up in Zhuang Jiu's mind. She tried to deduce the truth through these clues, but more and more details blocked her thinking.     Zhuang Jiu has a feeling that as long as she can find the real and most crucial point, she can know the truth of her previous death.     And this key point is in the content of this newly-appeared book; the more critical one is the identity of the mysterious person.     As long as you can figure out who the mysterious man is and how he appeared, all the problems can be solved easily.     After washing up, until sitting at the dining table to eat breakfast, Zhuang Jiu's face was still a little serious thinking.

    Even Tang Panpan noticed that something was wrong with her, and slapped her arm: "Zhuangzhuang, what's wrong with you? It's not because of your discomfort, right?" The

    13-day abnormality of Zhuangjiu last time made everyone feel Very nervous, upon hearing her words, Werther instantly raised his head and stared at Zhuang Jiu's body to scan her.

    "No problem, I'm thinking about something." Zhuang Jiu glanced at the empty cushion, and asked casually, "Where's the cub?"

    "Oh, Wang cub, right? I didn't see it in the morning, I don't know. Where did you go?" Tang Panpan took a closer look and saw that Zhuang Jiu's complexion seemed to have recovered a lot, and then he withdrew his gaze with confidence: "But let me tell you, he just promised yesterday that he would not run around everywhere. As a result, he broke his guarantee today, and he is still a child."

    Tang Panpan sighed a few times, and after eating, he packed his things and went back to his room, not knowing what to do, in the morning Zhuang The wine never saw her again.

    There was nothing to do all morning, and Zhuang Jiu lay on the lounge chair on the balcony, looking through the gap between the two trees that would say hello, watching the construction of the interior of the leisure winery.

    The excavation efficiency of the pond was surprisingly high yesterday evening. She completed 1/10 of the excavation within a few hours. Afterwards, Liu Yun and Tang Panpan fought each other at night, and finally dug out half of the pond before the energy of the excavator was completely exhausted. .

    According to such efficiency, there will be at most 7 days before the initial construction of the pond can be completed.

    Her eyes flickered for a while, and then fell on Hong Ye again.