Chapter 135

Chapter 135

    "Sister, after my scan, I found that the shadow is a giant octopus." Wetter added.

    In fact, based on those few arms and legs, plus what Gan Jinxing said to her in the long river of time and space, Zhuang Jiu has almost guessed the true identity of the ghost. However, Werther's explanation helped her to confirm the conjecture in her heart.

    "But it always feels strange..." Zhuang Jiu was thinking when he heard footsteps behind him.

    Gan Jinxing, who had already recorded the news, also came to the kitchen. Zhuang Jiu turned around and said, "Do me a favor and call someone else to come back for dinner.

    " Just stood behind them and looked at them.

    The small kitchen suddenly became crowded.

    Zhuangjiu never liked the intense gaze of others other than Werther on her. After pursing his lips, he finally couldn't help it, and said, "Professor Gan also wants to come and learn to cook?" The

    implication was that he hoped that if he had nothing else, he would not stay in this place.

    Gan Jinxing understood what she meant, nodded and said, "I thought... Lord Star God might have some questions for me to answer, so I waited beside you."

    After speaking, he sighed, When he slowly exited the room, Zhuang Jiu remembered something.

    Oh, by the way, the matter of Werther's concealment of "military intelligence" has not been dealt with.

    She didn't have any thoughts of chatting with Gan Jinxing for the time being, but she took a deep look at Werther, who was unaware, and said, "There's a lot of oil smoke here, I'll go out first, and then I'll talk when you get the dishes ready. By the way, Werther, stay with us tonight. I went out and strolled around this neighborhood, just as I had something to tell you."

    Werther didn't know that he was already at Zhuangjiu, and was ruthlessly leaked by Gan Jinxing. He now exudes a pleasant atmosphere of being alone with Zhuang Jiu, nodded and replied, "Okay, sister."

    After receiving the news of Gan Jinxing, several people wandering outside quickly returned to the temporary residence. In Wang Zai's collar, there was a specially designed star network that belonged to him. Naturally, he also received the news and rushed back to his residence with his parents.

    At that time, Zhuang Jiu happened to be chatting with the vines to find out the state of the vines after she left. The door was opened with a swipe, and a group of snow-white dumplings rushed into her arms like a hot wheel. The coquettish rolled around: "Sister Zhuangzhuang, you are finally back! I miss you!"

    Zhuang Jiu was covered in white hair by it, and said with a smile: "Zi Zai, are you in the hair-changing season recently? Why do you feel hairy? Have you lost a lot?"

    Wang Zai's movements paused.

    "What! Am I bald?!"

    When Xuehua and Xuezhi came back, all they saw was Wangzai standing in front of the mirror with teary eyes, "Parents! It's all your fault, you always take me out to fight during this time, I I'm all bald! Sister Zhuang Zhuang doesn't like me anymore."

    Zhuang Jiu waved his hands innocently, saying that he didn't dislike Wang Zai.

    Xuehua slapped it on the head: "What kind of bullshit are you talking about? You have to tease those geese, we can't stop it, so how dare you blame us? It's itchy. Are you?"