Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    When Zhuang Jiu was shaken by it, her head was almost dizzy, and her body was a little nauseated, almost retching, so she moved the vine directly into her body.

    Feeling that it was almost calm, Zhuang Jiu asked, "Have you calmed down?"

    Vine couldn't speak in her body, so she tapped her arteries twice in an extremely embarrassed manner, indicating that she was calm.

    It can't do anything if it's not calm, it must speak now, or it will suffocate to death!

    Zhuangjiu released it only after reassurance that it would not squeak.

    "What's going on? Tell me in detail what just happened."

    Compared to the vine, Zhuangjiu seemed very calm. After listening to what it said, he brought Werther to the villa.

    According to what the vine just said, when it was playing with potatoes, a branch was not tangled and accidentally dropped the potatoes on the ground.

    The place where the potatoes fell is exactly where the Zhuangjiu planted the potatoes yesterday, which is where the vines and the centipedes fought. As soon as it fell, the potato was covered by the soil, and when the vine tried to look for it, it was nowhere to be seen.

    The vines were startled, for fear that when Zhuang Jiu woke up, knowing the news, he would blame him, so he rushed into the soil and was about to look for potatoes, but the moment he entered, he stepped on a very thin thread.

    Its sixth sense played a role at this moment. When it sensed danger, it retreated at a very fast speed. Not long after leaving, it heard a "bang-" sound, and the whole land was blown out with a diameter of 3 Mi see wide shallow pit!

    Then there is the previous scene.

    At this moment, Zhuang Jiu and Werther were standing on the edge of this shallow pit.

    The vines were frightened before, so many things were not seen. But after calming down now, a few people re-checked and found that the entire pit was covered with bursting mashed potatoes.

    On the periphery of the mashed potatoes, there is a very thin potato shreds that has been broken in half and spread on the ground.

    Before the vine, it should have been because of touching the potato shreds that the potato suddenly exploded.

    "It looks very powerful, but just looking at it like this, I don't know how powerful it is. I have to try it again." Zhuang Jiu said, trying to summon a potato from the bottom of his heart, and a potato popped out of his palm in an instant.

    Instead of burying the potatoes in the same place, she weighed it and started walking towards the mutated part.

    After a few days, the parts have grown a lot bigger. Looking at it like this, Zhuang Jiu deeply felt that it would not work.

    The previous part base was very small, so the growth rate was not fast, and it was not very obvious. But now the base is getting bigger and bigger, and every doubling is very scary.

    If one day comes, Zhuang Jiu wakes up and finds that the parts have spread to the edge of the villa, and it will be too late to deal with it!

    After experimenting with the power of potatoes, Zhuangjiu had to figure out how to deal with this growing mutated part.

    When potatoes are placed on the ground, they will automatically jump into the soil without the need for Zhuangjiu to dig a hole, and disappear in the blink of an eye. After a while, a particularly thin shredded potato emerged tremblingly from the soil and stopped 15cm above the ground.