Chapter 88

Chapter 88 [One more]

    The chip glowed with colorful light in the sun, and showed a slight cyan color in the shadow. From the color alone, it looks a bit like something from the same ancestry as zombies.

    However, isn't this kind of thing from a zombie's skull the same ancestry as a zombie?

    Just by looking at it, it must be unclear what the use of this thing is, so Zhuang Jiu wrote the words "cyan chip, function: to be supplemented." on the paper.

    Tang Panpan's lowered exclamation suddenly came from his ears, Zhuang Jiu looked up subconsciously, and saw that the two fingers that the zombie had inserted into his brain were slowly pulling out/out, and the strange black mud-like substance followed. fell down.

    Although there is no bloody picture, this scene is still frowned upon by the two people outside the screen.

    Tang Panpan didn't expect that they would suddenly show such violent and disgusting behavior. He couldn't hold back for a while and rushed out of the game room with a pale face. Then Zhuang Jiu heard the sound of the door closing from the bathroom.

    Although she can resist the frontal crit of zombies, it is still difficult to accept disgusting things as well as Zhuangjiu.

    Zhuang Jiu withdrew his gaze from the door and continued to look at the screen in front of him, observing their movements.

    The zombies in the picture seemed to have crashed, and at this moment they were suddenly stuck on the shore and motionless.

    This is also because it is too far away, otherwise, with the curiosity of the winery, I am afraid that they will directly go forward and see what the chip they inserted into their brains will play in their brains.

    She suddenly remembered that the brain is one of the most important organs of human beings. In addition to providing normal human thinking, language, reading and writing and other functions, the hippocampus can also store memory.

    Plus this chip appears in the skulls of dead zombies.

    A terrible conjecture gradually formed in Zhuang Jiu's mind. She paused her fingers, crossed out the three words to be added, and then wrote it down.

    Function: Store memory (tentative).

    Whether this chip is exactly what the zombies use to store their memories can only be judged by the actions of these zombies, otherwise this is just her temporary and unreasonable guess.

    In the weather of nearly September, the zombies stood silently on the shore, the water dripping down on their bodies, as if they could make Zhuang Jiu outside the screen feel the coldness to the bones, as if her body was soaked all over. .

    She was agitated by the coldness, and a layer of white sweat formed on her back. She turned her head and looked at it. Behind her, she was facing the only small grid with ice ore in the game room.

    Zhuang Jiu thought for a while, then stood up and put the ice ore in the corner of the room furthest away from her.

    Sure enough, the chill disappeared in a flash.

    The picture continues, but in the corner of Jiugongge, another perspective staring from afar appears.

    The picture on the screen was enlarged again and again, revealing a more high-definition zombie picture.

    Tang Panpan finally came back. There were still some unwiped water droplets on her face, and there was a hint of coldness on her body. It was estimated that she had cooled her conditioned vomiting with water in the bathroom.