Chapter 95

Chapter 85

    Maybe Wang Zai could also see the seriousness of this matter, so the three of them didn't delay too long on the road, and soon returned to the leisure winery.

    Knowing that zombies' sense of smell is relatively sensitive, especially for some bloody smells and the positions marked by themselves, Zhuangjiu did not rashly drive the watermelon chariot that had been dripped with zombie saliva back to the leisure winery, but It was placed far away, and then a few people sat in a hemisphere woven by vines, and swayed back to the leisure winery like Tarzan.

    Zhuang Jiu quickly recorded everything that happened just now on the star network.

    It took less than 2 hours to come and go. After Zhuang Jiu recorded all the doubts, it was almost time for dinner.

    Tang Panpan and Wang Zai couldn't hide their thoughts on their faces. Before the dishes were brought to the table, Aunt Huang, who looked concerned, asked, "What's wrong? Didn't you go out to play? Why are you so serious?"

    When Zhuang Jiu and the others left, Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui built a house next to them, so they naturally knew what they were going out for.

    Tang Panpan had a bitter and disgusting expression on his face, but he still shook his head and didn't say it, he just said: "Some bad things happened on the road, it's a little hard to accept, so his face is not very good."

    "That's right . Aunt Huang and Liu Yun, there may be some danger outside the Xianchao during this time, so it’s best not to go out for a while.”

    Although Aunt Huang didn’t know why, she nodded, and Liu Yun replied, “I know.” His tone was flat as if he had known about it for a long time.

    Whether the zombies came from the lead city or cities further away intentionally, or broke in unintentionally, this matter has not yet been answered. Saying it plainly will only cause everyone's panic. It's better for her to investigate the matter first, so when Zhuang Jiu came back, she specifically told the two of them, so don't tell others about it for the time being.

    Of course, she also told them that after seeing other people, let them stay out of the winery for a while to prevent accidents, so Tang Panpan said that before.

    Aunt Huang retracted her gaze.

    She found that when Tang Panpan was talking, Wang Zai's expression was suddenly extremely ugly.

    It seemed that they did find something very difficult to solve outside.

    If it's just ordinary mutant animals and plants, Aunt Huang believes that with Zhuangjiu's ability, they should be able to solve those things. She had seen some plant-based weapons on Zhuang Jiu, and they were quite powerful, even more terrifying than many of the alliance's weapons.

    But if she also finds it difficult, either she has found a creature that is difficult to deal with, or... Aunt Huang withdrew her     gaze

    and said gently, "It's okay, let's eat first."

They still have reservations about the wine, and Aunt Huang and the others also concealed it.

    Tang Panpan seemed to sense that the atmosphere at the table was a little dignified, and tried hard to stir up a lively atmosphere when eating, but to no avail. But apart from her and Wang Zai, Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui also seemed to have something on their minds, and Liu Yun was even more obvious, with a gloomy look on his face.

    A dinner ended in silence and embarrassment.

    After washing up, Zhuang Jiu lay back in the room, opened StarNet and started watching the real-time picture of the round city safe area sent to her by Werther.