Chapter 140

Chapter 140

    Zhuang Jiu's gaze involuntarily followed the gaze of the person next to him, and looked down together.

    The giant elephant had torn off what was entangling its feet, and after shaking its nose, it slammed into the earth wall next to it.

    Its speed is so fast, yes, those wildly growing vines can't hold its body at all!

    The place it wanted to collide with happened to be the dirt wall where Zhuang Jiu was standing. Werther, who was beside him, was about to take Zhuang Jiu to the side to dodge when he saw a rice machine gun suddenly appear in her hand.

    Perhaps it was because it was too confusing, so not many people noticed that what Zhuang Jiu was holding appeared suddenly, which saved her having to explain so much.

    The vines crawled out along Zhuang Jiu's arm and hid below, quietly fixing the position of the machine gun, and her right hand pulled the trigger -

    the fired rice fell on the giant elephant, like a tickling, not at all. It worked. With a flick of the elephant's proboscis, it blocked a lot of rice, and the body kept rushing towards the direction of Zhuangjiu.

    It seems that she didn't expect this machine gun to have no effect at all. Zhuang Jiu could even hear the sneering noises from the psychics next to her, but because she might be a star god messenger, not many people came forward directly. mock her.

    She was not afraid at all, and the muzzle in her hand was still firmly aimed at the eyes and mouth of the mammoth, and fired towards it.

    Just when one person finally couldn't help it and wanted to persuade her to leave here quickly, so as not to be hit and fly out, suddenly there was a violent explosion from diagonally below!

    The densely packed paddy rice exploded almost at the same time, and the huge air wave immediately blocked the momentum of the mammoth, and instantly blew it up like a horse. Although it did not cause substantial damage to it, it prevented it from hitting again with an extremely strong means.

    Among the upgraded rice machine guns, those rice grains also have a stun effect. After the explosion, the mammoth fell to the ground dizzy for a while, and his hind legs were half-kneeling on the ground for a long time without moving.

    Seeing that the people next     to him were also frightened by this sudden change, Zhuang Jiu lowered his voice and said, "The wood-type power user quickly stimulates the growth of the vine and ties it up! When it slows down, it will be troublesome!" The person just woke up like a dream.

    The fire-type ability user quickly laid a line of fire on the edge of the earth wall to prevent it from approaching, while the wood-type ability user quickly motivated the roots and stems that existed under the giant elephant's body, making them grow rapidly and used to entangle it. .

    In addition, a cage suitable for the mammoth giant was finally moved over, and it hit the ground with a loud noise and dust, and it was firmly enclosed in the huge iron cage, and it could not move at all.     It was not until this time that the power users who had been besieged for a long time relaxed a lot. They looked at Zhuang Jiu curiously and laughed: "What kind of weapon is this? How does it look better than the star magnetic cannon? Is it powerful?"     "The gas produced by the explosion is narcotic, and it is very effective for mutant animals, but it is not harmful to humans." Zhuang Jiu just said briefly, then turned to look at Werther and whispered: "Let Professor Gan Come here."     Since the animals and plants all over the planet, including humans and abnormal situations such as zombies and supernatural beings, are all caused by the giant octopus, it means that the mutations are actually similar. Whether it's studying zombies that are still evolving, or these animals that evolve unscrupulously, it should be helpful to Gan Jinxing's research.     Weitt nodded, and Zhuang Jiu put away the machine gun and came to the girl who was talking to her earlier.     "Excuse me, take me to the residence of the thunder-type power user." The     girl was stunned by Zhuang Jiu's terrifying combat power just now. Unexpectedly, a person who looked just like a clerk would carry such a terrifying weapon. She couldn't help but feel a little dazed, which led Zhuang Jiu to ask her twice before she answered.     "Ah, oh! I'll take you there!"