Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Zhuang Jiu quickly placed the signal base in the center of the base, and after the vine put down the base, he panted and said: "My God... I'm exhausted, I'm dying of thirst, pour me a glass of water. "

    You can find a way to solve it yourself, I just saw some strange things, I have to go and see what's going on." Zhuang Jiu quickly came to the side of the group of parts just now, and stretched out his hand to wrap the bag with the parts. Move away.

    The bag is very heavy, and when it was pulled out, a long trace was removed, but the circle that Zhuangjiu had drawn on the edge of the parts could also be clearly seen. I thought it didn't swell much, but when it came out, I saw that this group of parts had swelled more than twice as much as before!

    In just five days, is there any animal that ran into this set of parts to make a nest? Will it expand?

    Vine looked curiously at the package in Zhuang Jiu's hand, and while pushing hard for her, "tsk": "What is it? It's tough."

    It paused, pretending to be frightened and shouting: "You... ...Did you cut down the old banyan tree outside? It must not fight for you!"

    Zhuang Jiu ignored the serious and untrue words of his thinking, and in his voice, "It's so boring, I won't answer any jokes", Reopen the tightly packed parts.

    There is no animal in it, and it still wraps what was wrapped before, but what catches the eye is a completely different scene from before.

    Originally it contained parts, all covered with rust. But now, the rust has fallen to the bottom, being propped up by the swollen, icy shiny iron parts.

    What appeared in front of Zhuangjiu was a large mass of newly formed iron!

    "Wow! This thing is too ugly, isn't it? It's tough, it doesn't look like me at all, only this soft figure is the most eh eh eh-"

    After retracting the vine, Zhuang Jiu's ear After a lot of quietness, I was in the mood to take a closer look at what happened to the parts.

    All the parts expanded 3-4 times, and the parts that touched it seemed to have been brushed with glue, or melted by flames, and were tightly bonded together, and it was almost impossible to see what it looked like before.

    Zhuang Jiu tried to break off a small protruding part next to it with all his strength, but he couldn't break it off after a lot of hard work.

    [Sister - the food is ready, you can come back to eat. 】

    Werther's voice came from a distance, Zhuang Jiu glanced at the things on the ground again, and decided to bring a small cutting machine tomorrow, and come down to the laboratory to see the situation.

    Early the next morning, Chateau and Werther, who had already told him about it, brought the cutting machine to the side of the part.

    I don't know if it's because of psychological effects, but Zhuangjiu always feels that seeing it today, it seems to be much bigger.

    The cutting machine made a sharp sound, and it cut off a corner in a short time. Werther tried it, and it was no problem to touch the iron with its current body, so he decided that he would be in charge of entering the laboratory to observe whether the mass of matter was abnormal.

    It is estimated that it will take a lot of time, and Zhuang Jiu is also idle, so he intends to roughly organize the base first.

    After she went back last night, she went to the virtual space after eating, and refined all the contents of the base, so that she didn't fall asleep until the early hours of the morning. Everything was ready and Zhuang Jiu remembered it in his mind. Now, it's time to start building the base.