Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    On the top of the mountain, above the sea of ​​clouds.

    Miaocheng is a prosperous city, but the city covers only 1/4 of the entire mountain top, and the remaining 3/4 of the area is surrounded by various tea gardens.

    The city is the largest tea supplier on the planet. There are many kinds of tea they sell here, and there is also a special tea. Tea trees can only be planted on this mountain above 3,000 meters above sea level. If you change to other places, or if the altitude is lower than 3,000 meters, the taste of the tea planted will be completely different.

    In the last life, when Zhuang Jiu helped to eliminate zombies and mutant plants around, he was warmly received by the person in charge of the local security area, and he used this kind of tea. Although she only drank one cup, it made her articulate and refreshed, and she still remembered this taste for years to come.

    This is Miaocheng's unique high mountain tea.

    It is precisely because of this feature that one or two will be sold for 6 stars. Although expensive, it has also attracted many people from the planet who like to drink tea to rush to buy it.

    Considering that the food he bought before was far more than he needed for seven years, Zhuang Jiu did not buy so much food, but went to the tea garden outside the city.

    The tea garden has a complete tea-making process. If you are patient, you can follow the tea farmers all the way and experience the whole process of picking and frying tea. But if you just want to buy, there is a special store next to the tea garden, where you can choose from a variety of tea leaves.

    White to black, neatly arranged by color, just waiting for people to come and choose and buy.

    Although Zhuangjiu doesn't drink tea often, but sometimes it is necessary to use it to refresh his mind when he works until he forgets to eat and sleep, or when he just needs to concentrate for a long time.

    And it tasted really good, very in line with her taste.

    "What does this lady want to buy?" Just as

    Zhuang Jiu walked into the store with Werther, the clerk greeted him enthusiastically: "We have white tea, black tea, green tea, etc., as well as our unique high mountains in Miaocheng. Tea. The taste and color of each type of tea are completely different. Please come with me, we have a special tea test room."

    Because people from other places come to buy in Miaocheng all the year round, the clerk is very familiar with sales.

    The clerk brought the wine into a small private room.

    The steaming tea leaves have been placed on the wooden coffee table, and there is a small holographic instructor on the opposite side, who will explain according to the set language and actions.

    "This cup is white tea. It has high medicinal value. It can also sober up hangover, clear heat and moisten the lungs, etc. It tastes sweet and sweet, and generally younger friends may like it."

    "This cup is our Miaocheng. The tea leaves are white, slightly bitter when you drink it, but it will quickly return to sweetness, and there is a mint fragrance, which is the most suitable for refreshing your mind. You can taste it."

    Zhuangjiu did not look at other teas, but It is to directly pick up the high mountain tea and throw it away.

    She had come for it.

    Indeed, the slight bitterness at the entrance is only for a moment, and then the tip of the tongue tastes the sweetness, and the place where the tea flows through is like being opened up, exuding a slight coldness.