Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    While the man was speaking, the ground suddenly cracked. Afterwards, the metal plate was cut to both sides, and a chair full of mechanical metal style slowly rose from the ground and stopped in front of the desk.

    At the same time, a white puppy in his hand caught Zhuangjiu's attention.

    It was a snow-white puppy all the time, and it didn't seem like it was a precious species. After seeing Zhuang Jiu, the dog swung its tail and jumped off the man's leg, eagerly surrounding Zhuang Jiu's leg, biting and licking, as if excited.

    "An An, come back. This is our guest." The man's voice was not loud, but it sounded a little gentle. When he lowered his body and picked up An An, who was reluctant to return, the chain of golden glasses crossed his cheek, revealing a faint mole at the end of his eye.

    Putting An An back on his lap, the man nodded slightly: "Sorry, he was a little excited when he saw you."

    He spread his hand politely: "Miss Zhuang Jiu, please sit down."

    In all fairness, this man's facial features are deep and sharp, There is not only the gentleness and elegance of the literati in the ancient planet period, but also the toughness of the men in the military academy of the alliance now. A variety of temperaments are perfectly mixed in him, but it does not appear abrupt.

    Especially a tear mole at the corner of the eye, which added a bit of a weak feeling.

    But his eyes were very firm. Although there is only one side, Zhuang Jiu also knows that this person is probably someone who can hardly be swayed by other people's opinions.

    But the strange point is that this person, Zhuang Jiu is the first time I have seen him.

    Zhuang Jiu searched all his memories, but still didn't have the slightest clue about this person.

    "I remember that I came to look for President Liu, who are you?" Zhuang Jiu tapped his fingers unconsciously, looking at the person in front of him.

    "If you're here to find Mr. Liu, it's true that I'm right. We may spend a little time chatting, and if Miss Zhuang has been standing, it may be tiring."

    "There are no weapons in the room, so Miss Zhuang can rest assured. ' the man added.

    After Zhuang Jiu glanced at him, he sat down in front of him.

    The man pushed the glasses, and the lenses reflected a white light, like a key to turn on a switch. His slender, articulated hand lifted up and handed a document to the winery.

    "Zhuang Jiu, born in February 5X05. Both parents died at the age of 6, leaving behind a huge fortune. At the age of 10, he showed his mechanical talent and began to build various bionic mechanical limbs. At the age of 13, he won the championship of the mechanic competition and won the genius A maiden mechanic. But since then, for five years you have been reclusive, with the exception of a robot Werther, and only your best friend, money, is left in the house."

    As if he had already read and recited Zhuang Jiu's resume, there was no pause in such a long paragraph. The man's hand lightly stroked An An on his leg, "These are things that can be directly inquired about in the Central Alliance."

    Zhuang Jiu put down the document detailing her biography and said calmly, "You investigate me. ?"

    From the outside, it was as if she didn't care that these things were known.

    "No, it is..." He paused for a while, his ears seemed to be listening to something, and then he did not continue the topic, but lightly pointed his finger.