Chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Lead City.

    Because there are too many zombies in the urban area, most of the citizens do not have much room to survive. Some went to the extreme north, while others didn't want to go that far, so they chose to live nearby.

    But the safety zone of the lead city was not established near the lead city.

    The cities around Qinshan also belong to Lei City. Although there are not as many zombies as the lead city, the number is quite terrifying.

    Later, when the abilities of the two cities were combined, they simply took the survivors to the center of the connection between Qian City and Lei City. , away from the safe area of ​​the city.

    Although life here is not as comfortable as in the vicinity of the city, even the water pump in the safe area is still up and down, and it is often necessary to fetch water from the small river, but there are not many zombies here to harass, and there are not many mutant animals. So it's relatively safe.

    Based on this, Zhuang Jiu knew that there were actually no survivors in the current lead market, so he let Werther hold the apple with confidence.

    Because he had to take the mutant animals with him, Werther didn't fly too fast this time. As they flew slowly, they gradually caught up with a large group of animals with red eyes and growling at them as they ran. They have no sanity in their eyes, as if they are bewitched by the fragrance of apples, they have no reason, they only know how to run with the fragrance.

    As the distance of Werther's flight increased, many new attracted animals also followed. So many hoofs stepped on the ground at the same time, and the vibration of the wings of the birds broke the air, as if to make the whole Qinshan tremble. Same.

    It looked very scary.

    Zhuangjiu was right behind Werther, looking at the crazy animals chasing the smell of apples behind her, a cold sweat broke down her back.

    After staying at the idle winery for so long, plus Werther and Big Chili kept the neighborhood safe, she couldn't see so many animals at all. But now, just doing a rough calculation like this, there are at least 10,000 mutant animals of hundreds of species following behind them.

    She frowned slightly.

    There was too little time to make a decision just now, and now that she was on Werther's back, she couldn't help but start thinking.

    Is the idea of ​​taking mutant animals to attack zombies in the city really correct?

    If they did not leave the city after attacking the zombies, but wandered around in other cities, with their terrifying destructive power, would they cause huge casualties to the survivors in the safe zone along the way?

    The more she thought about it, the more she felt that the decision just now seemed a little impulsive. After calculating the general situation, she said: "Weither, we are flying a little faster. Stop near Qinshan first, and then turn on your voice to attract the zombies in the city."

    "We put the battlefield in the forest . On the edge, after the surviving mutant animals fight, maybe they can return to the forest."

    Weitt nodded and started to speed up calmly.

    Soon they reached the edge of the forest.

    The urban area of ​​Qianshi is not close to Qinshan, but it is not too far. After Witt had Zhuang Wine plug his ears, he suspended in mid-air and began to emit sharp sound waves into the city.