Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    The people who came didn't know whether they were enemies or friends. Werther was just about to pack up and let them leave first when Zhuang Jiu stopped him.

    "It doesn't matter, aren't there citizens of Lead City in Xiaohan City? We just need to pretend to be citizens." As Zhuang Jiu said, he put on his mask and hat.

    "The two of you should wait in the room for a while. Let's bow first and then soldiers. Of course it's the best to be able to drive him away. If he can really have evil intentions, it really can't. I still have all kinds of plants to resist for a while, and Werther will be by then. It's not too late to come out and save me."

    [But this is too risky. Or let Werther come forward and pretend to be an intelligent robot to drive him away. Sister, do you think this is okay? 】

    The matter is tentatively decided by Werther to come forward and drive away the person who may come, who may or may not be dangerous.

    Because this house is a several-story structure, Zhuangjiu and the others eating on the second floor will not be affected at all.

    Because of his height, Werther was unable to disguise an ordinary robot of the Alliance, so he chose to cover himself with a large plastic shell, barely pretending to be a 1.3-meter intelligent robot that could walk automatically.

    The Alliance has never seen a robot with a height of about 2 meters. If he wants to meet people, he will naturally have to make some camouflage.

    But it always seemed a little troublesome. Werther thought for a while, and when he returned to the leisure winery, he would not try to remake this body again. When needed, he could transform into a circle like the Autobot. Chubby little robots are used to deceive enemies.

    The knock on the door sounded as promised, Werther opened the door, blocked the door with a huge body, and said in a humming voice: [Di - Detected a stranger, please register. 】    The visitor is a boy of about 18 years old. It seems that because of the wind and snow outside, he is tightly bound from head to toe, and he can't see what he looks like. There seemed to be something in his arms, but it was blocked by his clothes.     Werther scanned his entire body, and he was not carrying any weapons other than clothes and food, even a fragile crystal ball in his arms.

    It looked a bit like the person Zhuangjiu was looking for, but Werther wasn't sure yet, so he decided to test him first.

    The only exposed skin of the boy's eyes is extremely pale, but his pupils are particularly dark, looking like a deer. He took a step forward timidly: "Hello, my name is Liu Yun, I, I'm here to find your master."

    [Di - sorry, I can't identify you, please show your Star Citizen card. ] Saying that, Werther took a step towards him.

    The young man was startled by his actions, and jumped back like a fawn like a deer, and immediately realized that his actions were inappropriate, although he was afraid, he still gathered up the courage to hold the door: "I don't have that thing... ...Tell your master, I, I had an appointment with her before, she should know who I am."

    The movement downstairs clearly entered Zhuang Jiu's ears, and then Werther's voice suddenly became much louder. : [Sister, someone is looking for you. ]

    This is the code that she and Werther agreed on before - there is no dangerous weapon on the person coming, or there is no aggressiveness, and Werther calls for the wine to come down.

    She responded and told Tang Panpan not to make any noise before going down and pretending to ask, "What's wrong?" The

    boy's eyes lit up after seeing Zhuang Jiu come down, but he seemed to have seen a stranger, so Some frightened murmured, "I'm here to find you."