Chapter 118

Chapter 118

    Zhuangjiu and the others did not finish the ingredients until almost six o'clock, and Werther started to take charge, while Zhuangjiu was in charge of laying the groundwork.

    Because Tang Panpan was not as proficient in this skill as Zhuangjiu, he was pushed directly by Zhuangjiu out of the kitchen and went to the party hall to help entertain guests.

    Knowing that she couldn't help herself any longer, she obediently left.

    As soon as Tang Panpan left, Werther spoke: [Sister, Liu Yun took the initiative to show Gan Jinxing the foreshadowing picture. However, the watch cannot record the predicted picture, so you can only see their body movements and hear their chatting voices. Do you want to see my sister? 】

    "Send me a copy." Although Zhuang Jiu was a little surprised, it seemed reasonable after thinking about it.

    It's just that she didn't expect that Liu Yun had just seen Gan Jinxing and invited him to make a prediction. From this point of view, he is indeed a very important person on the future planet.

    In this way, even without the mysterious liquid from the previous life, he should be able to independently develop the zombie solution. Fortunately, she abandoned her previous suspicion and let Gan Jinxing come to the experimental base, otherwise it would really be a loss of talent.

    But what Zhuang Jiu didn't know was that even if she didn't agree with Gan Jinxing's arrival, he would try to get close to her until he achieved his goal.

    When Tang Panpan went downstairs from the villa, he happened to see Gan Jinxing and Liu Yun coming back together from a distance.

    Liu Yun's face was as serious as ever, but Professor Gan had a faint smile on his face, as if something bothering him had been resolved.

    Because of Gan Jinxing's reputation as a cold face in the past, and Tang Panpan was indeed a little apprehensive when facing him, so he didn't think much about it. He thought that he had read the wrong expression, and quickly followed behind them. to the room.

    kitchen.

    [Sister, they have all entered the party hall. 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, and reached out to open the file that Werther had helped her open from the Star Network.

    Because they are all semi-virtual screens, there is no need to worry about wet hands and water in the machine or other.

    Soon, the voices and pictures of Gan Jinxing and Liu Yun were transmitted through the star network, and the small voices were just enough for Zhuang Jiu to hear them clearly.

    After a simple exchange of greetings between the two, or Liu Yun's unilateral greeting, he directly pulled Gan Jinxing's hand and put it on the crystal ball.

    After about 3 seconds, a startled expression appeared on Gan Jinxing's face, and his eyes gradually became blurred.

    After a long time, he finally came back to his senses.

    Zhuang Jiu looked at the time, a total of 3 minutes and 28 seconds.

    I don't know what he saw, and it would last for so long. You must know that even the image of Werther that Zhuang Jiu saw in the Liuyun meeting room last time, although it lasted in her mind for a long time, but in fact it only took a few seconds.

    After his eyes were refocused, a near-flash flash ran down the tear mole at the corner of his eye. As if he didn't realize it, he said in a hoarse voice for a long time: "These things are true, right?"     The expression on Liu Yun's face, as always, was a little scared for life, just because the person standing in front of him was predicting I am familiar with people I have often seen in the crystal ball, so I don’t often get stuck when talking.     "It's true." He looked at Gan Jinxing with certainty, "In fact, didn't you feel something in your heart before? I just helped you confirm your doubts."     Zhuang Jiu could not be more clear than Liu Yun's expression Now, when he talked about some things about the future development, but he couldn't say it clearly, he could only be a riddleman, that's his expression.     But Werther didn't know what Zhuang Jiu was thinking, so he just pointed to the picture on Xingwang with righteous indignation: [Sister, these two people are definitely tricky! Such people are too harmful to the idle winery. I think the two of them should be locked up separately, and the real purpose of their coming to this place should be asked clearly, and they must be safe before they are released. 】