Chapter 125

Chapter 125

    Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing looked at each other with serious expressions on their faces.

    The discovery adds another layer of mystery to the place.

    What Zhuang Jiu could think of, Werther could naturally think of it after checking the things in his hand and combining it with its state. Not to mention the chat between the two of them just now, all of which fell into Werther's ears.

    But they were afraid of causing panic, so even if they knew, they didn't say the idea in the crowd.

    Werther turned and said, "Sister, it's very late, let's have something to eat first."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded.

    Liu Yun and Werther reached out and moved a stone, blocking the only exit, and the entire room became a relatively closed space. Liu Yun stretched out his hand to block the darkness-type abilities to block the gaps in the house to ensure that no odor and light would leak out. Only then did a few people take out the lights and hang them on the four walls of the room.

    The light is deliberately adjusted to a warm orange color, which is almost the same color as the sky under the sunset seen by the winery just above the stone pillars, which can also increase appetite. There were five dry dishes on a small table, and Werther said angrily: "I'm sorry, sister, I'm in a hurry today, so I can only eat a little first. We can use this place as a stronghold, tomorrow If Dr. Cui and Liu Yun are left to cook here, they should not need to eat these dry food, they can eat fresh food.”

    The five dishes on the table are all cooked food, the kind that can be eaten directly after a little baking, not the It was obtained after stir-frying, which is why Werther said this.

    But Zhuang Jiu didn't care: "It's okay, even if it's cooked food, didn't you make it before? You must have all the nutrients, and the taste should not be bad."

    She patted Werther on the shoulder: "Thank you for your hard work. , I'll ask you to help me tomorrow!"

    Werther also replied with a smile, "It's not hard at all to do things for my sister!"

    Several other people were used to Zhuang Jiu and Werther's actions, but Gan Jinxing raised his eyes involuntarily, looked at them a few more times, and said, "Let's eat first, you should be hungry after a day's journey."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded . , After taking the bowl and chopsticks that Gan Jinxing handed her, she sat down and started to eat.

    This space is similar to a whole house, with three bedrooms and one living room. The place where Zhuang Jiu rested was specially designed by Werther, so after eating and doing some activities, he could rest directly. On the contrary, the other people's rooms had not been sorted out, so they were forced to do a lot of "exercise" after eating. , to clean up the room.

    The props made by the dark power can last for dozens of days, so they don't need to travel overnight. After Zhuang Jiu spoke to Werther, he manipulated the half-mecha to an open space far away from where they were.

    She was going to see what was wrong with the vines.

    Except for these buildings, all the animals and plants inside this barrier have evolved more ferociously than those outside. Zhuang Jiu just skipped the tops of a few trees, and heard the swearing voices of the trees below. It seemed that he was very unhappy that someone disturbed their sleep at night.

    The place chosen by Zhuangjiu is on the edge of the ruins of the entire Wancheng City, and you can faintly feel the salty and humid breath of the sea breeze blowing towards you. The air and temperature are much hotter than when I was still in the idle winery.