Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Although the voice is familiar, it is much lower than before, like a little boy who is in the period of voice change.

    Vine woke up?

    Zhuang Jiu hurriedly put down the watermelon and looked at the vines behind him.

    The sound not only startled Zhuang Jiu, but even Wang Zai and Tang Panpan, who were lying on the coffee table practicing calligraphy and teaching, looked at it. Especially Wang Zai, who was originally a restless person, stood up suddenly, turned into an animal form and threw himself on Zhuang Jiu, stretched out his claws and tried to scratch the green rattan swaying in the air behind her.

    Tang Panpan: ...Why are the vines in this scene so similar, the green cat-friendly stick?

    Compared with whether the vine is a cat-friendly stick, she urgently wants to know another thing.

    "Did I have hallucinations? How did I feel that I heard other people's voices?"

    She rubbed her ears in disbelief, looked at Zhuang Jiu, and said tentatively, "Zhuang Zhuang, are you... a voice changing period?"

    Zhuang Jiu patted her head helplessly: "Which person's voice-changing period has you seen come so late?"

    "That's right. But the voice I heard just now really came from you, except for you. Who else can speak?"

    Vine laughed, couldn't help showing off and leaned in front of Tang Panpan: "Slightly! Can't hear me? Hee hee!"

    Zhuang Jiu:...Childish!     Unexpectedly, as soon as the vines

    finished speaking, Tang Panpan grabbed him and looked at it in shock: "Are you really talking? I was too embarrassed to say it just now! I didn't expect it was really you!"

There was a slight stagnation, and he turned his body one by one like an old clock: "...OoO, you can actually hear me?!"

    Wasn't it heard all the provocative words just now?

    It's over, now it's quiet and beautiful plant image in Tang Panpan's heart is not guaranteed!

    As for Tang Panpan's image of it, I don't show it for the time being. Compared to Tang Panpan and Vine, Zhuang Jiu looked at her even more shocked.

    "You can actually hear the vine's voice?" In the

    past, the communication between Zhuang Jiu and the vine was like a conversation between friends or two ordinary humans. But at that time, the voice of the vines could not be heard by anyone except Chateau and Werther.

    Could it be that Tang Panpan added this function after eating the watermelon?     Wang Zai was in Zhuang Jiu's arms, and she couldn't jump on the vine

    , but she said in a very excited tone: "I can hear it too! It's amazing! What is this?"

Zhuang Jiu went around: "Wow! Finally, someone other than Zhuang Jiu and the big idiot can understand me! I'm so happy!"

    It tried to imitate the way of spinning flowers. , and accidentally twisted a bow on his body.

    Vine: "...Help, help! The waist is twisted!"

    Zhuang Jiu was speechless, and quickly tried to help him to flatten his body, but the vine just happened to be firmly wrapped around her and Tang Panpan, and there was no way to exert any strength. She recalled it silently in her heart, and the vines were still stuck on the two of them and there was no movement.